Zero919

May 2, 2017
Are points always reset? Regardless of which comment option is selected?
I do not know exactly, I replayed the game from the beginning using your WT and noticed that relationship points are reset when you make a comment on a photo

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I do not know exactly, I replayed the game from the beginning using your WT and noticed that relationship points are reset when you make a comment on a photo
Okay, I get it. In any case, thank you for finding the bug.

Reactions: Zero919

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Will all of the first scenes be sexual? Or will they be like Rachel where the MC gives her a foot massage?
Well, don't expect to have sex with Sara, Yuki, or Ashley in the next update (maybe I'll implement these scenes as part of a dream). I don't like stories where the main character meets an ordinary girl (not a slut), and in a couple of minutes he is already kissing her, and an hour later he is already climbing into her panties. But I always pay attention to juicy scenes. Trust me, I'm not a "blue balls" developer.
(hopefully that is all the MC is required to do with her, married women aren't a fetish for every player) Forcing the MC to have sex with all of the women and then allowing them to choose who they pursue is backwards. I particularly don't like the entire forced sex scene with Roxy, especially how passive the MC is in that scene. If he becomes more assertive as the game progresses that would be great, it would show that he can progress and grow. Which is what I want in characters.
Don't worry. If you think it's a little unfair to steal Rachel from her husband, then you can just stay as an assistant. But time will tell... I don't want to reveal all the plot details yet :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Congratulations.
Wonderfull game for a HS game.
And horny as well.
Douze points!(y)

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
Okay, I get it. In any case, thank you for finding the bug.
i think with first Carol's picture there is CarolPoints(i dont know name of variable) = 1, and it should be +=1(according to walkthrough) and same thing with Natalie's picture(in walkthought it says that if you pick "Eric is telling the truth..." option it should give you +=1 to Natalie, but i think it's =1 in script)
Also there is a visual(?) bug i think, after second walkthrought this thing happened, pretty sure it must not be duplicated

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, don't expect to have sex with Sara, Yuki, or Ashley in the next update (maybe I'll implement these scenes as part of a dream). I don't like stories where the main character meets an ordinary girl (not a slut), and in a couple of minutes he is already kissing her, and an hour later he is already climbing into her panties. But I always pay attention to juicy scenes. Trust me, I'm not a "blue balls" developer.
I agree that sex dreams can be effective in avoiding blue balls. I personally prefer to skip them because my interest in sex dream scenes is zero (pretty much the same for watching voyeur scenes). But I'm sure other people can enjoy them. Is better than other options like make one of the characters a slut.

This sounds like domination or something similar. Posibly it isn't my thing.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
The renders look amazing and the story is interersting.Keep up the good work and great start!This looks good to back up!

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, I don't want the MC to have sex with everyone. When it comes to sex in games I am more of a pick one or two hot ladies (preferably redheads), get to know them, and then have the MC work his way through the Kamasutra with them - front to back then back to front. I am all about choices in games (which is why I used to love Bioware games) especially when it comes to who to fuck. Which is why I didn't like the Roxy sex scene at all, the player doesn't get a choice.

I don't have my MC's pursue married ladies, they can pursue him... Just how I am about them.

Anyway, I am curious to see how this game develops. How much choice the player/MC will have, and what your overall plot will be...
I tried to avoid the Roxy scene as well and was disappointed that I could not. I played the game because of the "Romance" tag and was forced to have sex with one of the "slut" characters. It ended my interest in the game, and I did not play any longer. Developer may wish to make that scene avoidable.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I tried to avoid the Roxy scene as well and was disappointed that I could not. I played the game because of the "Romance" tag and was forced to have sex with one of the "slut" characters. It ended my interest in the game, and I did not play any longer. Developer may wish to make that scene avoidable.
I'm not against the scene, but I prefer to choose if I want avoid or not the scene (in fact actually all sex scenes, I prefer to choose if I want to develop a relationship with a girl or not). I am sure that I will avoid developing her route if I have the opportunity, I prefer romantic routes and these types of characters don't fit into it, at least for me. About Nataly, I'm going to wait for how the game progresses, but she's possibly another character that I'm not going to develop a relationship with.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Pretty good start for a first timer. Gym sisters are really hot, can't wait for more content with them. I hope main character becomes more assertive with them fast though. Natalie played him all too easily in the gym and seeing him sit motionless like a statue during sex scene with Roxy was lame on its own but if you add Roxys thoughts about how she wanted to be treated then it just becomes frustrating. It's obvious from the writing that main character is supposed to wise up at some point I just hope it will be fast.

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes