Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Here is the Dev's announcement for the new update. It looks like there will be a slightly longer than usual wait for the Extended version - 2-3 days.
______

Unlocked
[Early access + Walkthrough] University of Problems v0.8.0
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
Game (Basic version):
  • PC - MEGA |
  • MAC - MEGA |
  • Android (Will be added later)
Walkthrough: MEGA |
Game (Extended version): Will be published in 2-3 days.
I don't know if I'll be doing any particular post for the New Year, so I'll take this opportunity to say a few words to you. Thank you all for being here this year. It was a really productive and interesting 12 months. Looking back, I'm glad that the University of Problems has stepped far ahead relative to last year. But only thanks to your support, my project was able to reach such heights! Thank you for believing in me and my work! I wish you happiness, be healthy and lucky, and all the best!
Happy New Year!
Starting from version 0.8.5, you will be able to update the game using patches. I have done some manipulations with the game files and folder structure so that you can simply add only files from the new version with the replacement of the minimum amount of current files. As I wrote in the last news post, I'm not cool at coding, but after testing this feature everything works as it should. I hope that in the next update everything will also work as I planned and you won't have to download the whole game again.
The next small change is the ability to play replays from the main menu. Some of you have been asking for this feature for a long time, but I've done it only now. I apologize for the wait. You can find the "Replays" button in the upper right corner of the main menu screen (above the "Credits" button).
Also in this update, a new tab "Special" was added to the notebook (diary) of the MC. It's a pink button with a star in the center which is located between the "Docs" and "Back" buttons. This tab will contain all special events dedicated to various memorable and significant dates. At the moment, the first special event was added. It's dedicated to Christmas or New Year (depending on which of these holidays you celebrate). As I wrote earlier, I'll not get carried away with these special events, but I think that next year I'll add about 1-3 such events.
  • ~ 610 renders and 5 animations ( +??? renders, 2 animations and 6 PVU Lewd photos in the Extended version)
2) Events:
  • huge event with Rachel +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • main story event with Kim and a little dialogue with Vlad (only if you follow Kim's path + looking for compromising material about MelkorOil)
  • main story event with Marco and Lexi (if you looking for compromising material about Pollard's studio)
  • event with Nikki
  • event with Yuki +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • special event
Minor:
  • Added replay button for memories in the main menu
  • Added some new music
  • Game files are prepared for updating with patches (starting from v0.8.5)

We already have the one who always comes to the rescue;)

tejas2

Oct 16, 2019
i am unable to proceed game since last 2 updates. the game still stops at the point where 2 update previous version stopped. someone plz help

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I cant get this scene (I want get via normal ways, not just watch) i have done everyting i can with right ways of walkthrough, i have talked with Nikki aswell but last time i talked with her she wasnt in her studio, the only thing i can think is not being in Sara and Ashley path, i didn't choice to leave kim in club toilet, is that why i cant have path with nikki and cant get this scene? I like Nikki i want have scenes, stories with her, how can i fix this?

Screenshot_1.jpg

SaintYoungMan

Apr 11, 2020
English is fine in this game, are you thinking of something else?
Did we play the same game?
The English is literally something that would come out of google translate from Russian or something like that.
It's full of sentences that don't make sense or words that are not right or completelly out of context.
I'm not saying all of it it's like that but a lot of it is, I don't know if it improves with the progressing of the chapters.
For me it completely ruins the immersion.
The dev should throw some money at a professional proofreader, he can easily afford that.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Did we play the same game?
The English is literally something that would come out of google translate from Russian or something like that.
It's full of sentences that don't make sense or words that are not right or completelly out of context.
I'm not saying all of it it's like that but a lot of it is, I don't know if it improves with the progressing of the chapters.
For me it completely ruins the immersion.
The dev should throw some money at a professional proofreader, he can easily afford that.
Maybe someone else can chime in to confirm but I'm pretty sure the English is totally fine, I think it's developed by a native english speaker too. I don't recall any single problems with the language.

Then again, it's been a long time since i played the start of the game so maybe (at the start?) but it's definitely fine later on.

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
Maybe someone else can chime in to confirm but I'm pretty sure the English is totally fine, I think it's developed by a native english speaker too. I don't recall any single problems with the language.

Then again, it's been a long time since i played the start of the game so maybe (at the start?) but it's definitely fine later on.
The only real criticism I've seen is there seems to be a 'tee hee hee' every other sentence, something like *giggles* and *laughs* would work better.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I don't remember what path that I took but it was just two scenes for me in this updated main story :confused: Just a continuation with the "teacher" and small talk with Yuki. I might need to play the whole game again. Not that I am complaining it is fun to play this one.
I have all girls on my gameplay, except Rachel. and I got only a scene with kim, one scene with Nikki and another with Yuki. I think whoever has rachel had a scene with her as well. So it was really small. I can't understand how some Devs, in their right mind, thinks it is an update release :D

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes