tejas2

Oct 16, 2019
i am unable to proceed game since last 2 updates. the game still stops at the point where 2 update previous version stopped. someone plz help

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I cant get this scene (I want get via normal ways, not just watch) i have done everyting i can with right ways of walkthrough, i have talked with Nikki aswell but last time i talked with her she wasnt in her studio, the only thing i can think is not being in Sara and Ashley path, i didn't choice to leave kim in club toilet, is that why i cant have path with nikki and cant get this scene? I like Nikki i want have scenes, stories with her, how can i fix this?

Screenshot_1.jpg

SaintYoungMan

Apr 11, 2020
English is fine in this game, are you thinking of something else?
Did we play the same game?
The English is literally something that would come out of google translate from Russian or something like that.
It's full of sentences that don't make sense or words that are not right or completelly out of context.
I'm not saying all of it it's like that but a lot of it is, I don't know if it improves with the progressing of the chapters.
For me it completely ruins the immersion.
The dev should throw some money at a professional proofreader, he can easily afford that.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Did we play the same game?
The English is literally something that would come out of google translate from Russian or something like that.
It's full of sentences that don't make sense or words that are not right or completelly out of context.
I'm not saying all of it it's like that but a lot of it is, I don't know if it improves with the progressing of the chapters.
For me it completely ruins the immersion.
The dev should throw some money at a professional proofreader, he can easily afford that.
Maybe someone else can chime in to confirm but I'm pretty sure the English is totally fine, I think it's developed by a native english speaker too. I don't recall any single problems with the language.

Then again, it's been a long time since i played the start of the game so maybe (at the start?) but it's definitely fine later on.

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
Maybe someone else can chime in to confirm but I'm pretty sure the English is totally fine, I think it's developed by a native english speaker too. I don't recall any single problems with the language.

Then again, it's been a long time since i played the start of the game so maybe (at the start?) but it's definitely fine later on.
The only real criticism I've seen is there seems to be a 'tee hee hee' every other sentence, something like *giggles* and *laughs* would work better.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I don't remember what path that I took but it was just two scenes for me in this updated main story :confused: Just a continuation with the "teacher" and small talk with Yuki. I might need to play the whole game again. Not that I am complaining it is fun to play this one.
I have all girls on my gameplay, except Rachel. and I got only a scene with kim, one scene with Nikki and another with Yuki. I think whoever has rachel had a scene with her as well. So it was really small. I can't understand how some Devs, in their right mind, thinks it is an update release :D

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I have all girls on my gameplay, except Rachel. and I got only a scene with kim, one scene with Nikki and another with Yuki. I think whoever has rachel had a scene with her as well. So it was really small. I can't understand how some Devs, in their right mind, thinks it is an update release :D
In my gameplays I got:

-Story and lewd scene with Rachel
-Story scene with Kim
-Story scene with Lexi
-Story scene with Nikki
-Story scene with Yuki

And if course the Carol Christmas special.

Devs produce a .5 update each month. I think is good content for monthly updates.

Reactions: theshaft1

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017

There are problems with the English, especially in new releases, but nothing that makes the game unplayable. The writer definitely isn't a native English speaker, but again, it's really not remotely as bad as many other games I've seen on here. I wouldn't even remember it being an issue if someone hadn't brought it up. It hardly detracts from the game at all.

4.30 star(s) 199 Votes