Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
even if extended or gold edition etc....Ive never been able to play the other scenes, like the teacher fuck marathon was pussy only, even with the special version, but then in gallery there is the anal scene....and similar to many other, you talk to then, might lead to sex you think, but does not, but then check gallery, and sure there was a fuck scene that did not "trigger"

so is the extra version still basic version, but you have to check gallery for the bonus scene or something?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Simple advice that's completely my educated opinion for whatever it's worth (not much to some, a bit to others). If you normally play Extended versions then sit tight and wait the 2-3 days for it to drop instead of getting itchy fingers (or some other itchy part, you do you) and partaking in Basic. All sorts of oddities can occur (although they are not intended of course) from save files not being able to rollback far enough, images in Extra that are not checked to exist that can cause errors in Basic, etc. I'm NOT saying it's going to happen but simply that it can. Just be patient if you're an "Extended" player... it will generally save you a headache at some point. Again, imho. Of course do whatever the heck you want.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm finding a rather large amount of "grammatical" fixes in this that were actually correct (or at least better) in the previous build and edited to be incorrect in this build... more than a few. For just one example early game is Rachel's introduction by Mr. Pollard in the classroom. Grammar that was " Thanks for talking to them for a couple of minutes " and " Good morning, dear freshmen " are now " Thanks for taking to them for a couple of minutes " and " Good morning, dear freshman " now.

Odd.
I cannot stress this enough now. Something is likely wrong in this "Basic" update. It truly seems DreamNow might have used previous dialogue scripts (prior to at least 090Extended) as almost all the dialogue "edits" in 095Basic versus 090Extended are absolutely wrong. The odds of this occurring are extremely low otherwise. DreamNow are you sure you pulled the correct dialogue scripts prior to Update15? It truly looks like a mistake... or your proof reader screwed this all up as there's literally hundreds of edits that were correct that are incorrect in this 095Basic... literally hundreds.

Edit: FAPmaster369 you didn't repackage the scripts.rpa file did you? You surely have the original 095Basic archive in your distribution? Just checking.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I cannot stress this enough now. Something is likely wrong in this "Basic" update. It truly seems DreamNow might have used previous dialogue scripts (prior to at least 090Extended) as almost all the dialogue "edits" in 095Basic versus 090Extended are absolutely wrong. The odds of this occurring are extremely low otherwise. DreamNow are you sure you pulled the correct dialogue scripts prior to Update15? It truly looks like a mistake... or your proof reader screwed this all up as there's literally hundreds of edits that were correct that are incorrect in this 095Basic... literally hundreds.

Edit: FAPmaster369 you didn't repackage the scripts.rpa file did you? You surely have the original 095Basic archive in your distribution? Just checking.
Indeed. This v0.9.5 Basic is fucked up regarding previous update scripts. In this version what was correct is now incorrect even in the logic code. Here's an example in U10 for the dev if needed as proof:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was and is supposed to be:
There's many more but it's redundant and a waste of time for me to list them all.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Edit: @FAPmaster369 you didn't repackage the scripts.rpa file did you? You surely have the original 095Basic archive in your distribution? Just checking.
Yup they are untouched, same as original (neither edited nor unren).

Here all three...

I'm just gonna wait for Extended version, this is way too much trouble lol :HideThePain:
=========
@FAPmaster369 Does your current supply have that directory and associated images in it now? Regards.
1654871397651.png
Sancho1969
Yup its there, current WeTransfer link has been done from original v0.9.5 Basic (3.76GB)

The old "hybrid" was done from v0.9.0 Extended + Update Only v0.9.5 Basic :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yup they are untouched, same as original (neither edited nor unren).

Here all three... WorkUpload

I'm just gonna wait for Extended version, this is way too much trouble lol :HideThePain:
Ok, just making sure you're covered as this is a mess. If the same scripts are used to deploy Extended then it'll be the same mess. I'm truly hoping the dev takes my notes seriously and heeds the warning. Whenever another "update" drops I'll do my best to quickly check it all out but there's a ton of scripts I have to analyze so it takes a bit of time... time I don't really have considering the amount of other title updates all of a sudden. Regards bud, to you an yours.

Reactions: Burt and FAP369ZONE

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Yes, looks like I messed up with "update15.rpy" (and maybe with some other scripts). So far I don't know what I did with it, but v0.9.5 does have an old version of this script without proofreading (at least most of the dialogs). Must be because of the long break I missed something in my previous work.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes, looks like I messed up with "update15.rpy" (and maybe with some other scripts). So far I don't know what I did with it, but v0.9.5 does have an old version of this script without proofreading (at least most of the dialogs). Must be because of the long break I missed something in my previous work.
Note: It's actually ALL the scripts... update(1-15).rpy and even the original script.rpy

Reactions: Burt and JennaJJ

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It does sound like it is wise to wait for the next update. Hang in there, Sancho. This game already broke one modder and we can't afford to lose another one.

Reactions: Fixi

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I GOT POINTS WITH nikki at the party..but she doesn't appear into my phonme into Love interest.... damn i didn't claim my prize for her...and she doesn't appear? i love this game.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The first is correct.
The second assumption is wrong (Sara is not a virgin. And she's not shy, but rather avoids people she doesn't know well. Doesn't trust them).
The third assumption is probably correct. Carol is just a nice girl, but she's not a" best friend " yet.
The fourth assumption is straight to the point.
The fifth assumption is incorrect. Ashley is a freshman and has everything ahead of her. The popular girl is Carol (third from left).
The sixth assumption is definitely wrong.
7 - yep. But more precisely, a sporty teacher.
AND WE MISS NIKKY IN THERE...I GOT REL POINTS...BUT THEY DON'T MAKE HER APPEAR IN LKOVE INTEREST ON THE PHONE?? WHY?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
can't open phone pics:

That's because the dev forgot to declare it. But I got ya.
  1. Close/exit the VN
  2. DL the attached file
  3. Rename it if yo wish by removing the "1884342_" prefix
  4. Drop that sucker inside the "game" folder
  5. Start the VN
  6. Profit
Regards

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
there seem to be some issues with this update. Even if I only focus on carol and choose the friendship options with sarah, the mc still ends up in bed with sarah before the frat-party. I'm pretty sure that isn't suppose to happen. Also the social media from the phone always crashes the game because NameError: name 'phone_pics_21' is not defined .

Edit: The last problem already was reported - allright.

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes