Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
How frequent is the update schedule?
All you need to know for now is that the next update is scheduled for release by the end of September (ideally);) 6 weeks for development of the upcoming update + 2 more weeks for re-doing the initial part of the game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Critical)

Changelog:
  • Nasty bug squashed - Carol's msg event in U3 (it broke due to the hashtag text used in those particular messages in relation to the alt character renaming functions borking out, see posts in the mod's thread for details if desired). Thanks to Dan Sensei for finding and reporting it.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

Regards.

Reactions: JennaJJ and Balu83

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.0 Extended + Multimod by Sancho1969
Size 1.22 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port with the latest Sanchomod!

Leonero

May 4, 2017
DreamNow it's time to footjob. Then a tip: when your attention to detail increases the level rises. For example: Lexi's socks, Nikki's shoes etc. Haven't you thought about introducing another man?

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.0 Extended + Multimod by Sancho1969
Size 1.22 GB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's strange... I installed this apk and the file name says it's 1.0.0, but when I looked the version number in the setting, it's 0.9.5.
And the mod option is not usable, it gives exception every time I press it...

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm really torn between getting my grand prize or drinking with Nikki, because you apparently can't do both.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
It's strange... I installed this apk and the file name says it's 1.0.0, but when I looked the version number in the setting, it's 0.9.5.
And the mod option is not usable, it gives exception every time I press it...
You are right I forgot to update the package number. But the Sanchomod should work.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I'm really torn between getting my grand prize or drinking with Nikki, because you apparently can't do both.
You can just save and do the grand prize scene until the end then reload and go with Nikki. This way you have the replay of the scene with Ivy without ruining things with Nikki. I mean I guess you lose a hot fuckbuddy in the long run but it's best if you prefer relationships to 'only' hot sex scenes. Nikki is much more interesting and as hot as Ivy in my opinion, just less slutty. Also don't even need to do that if you just use a mod to unlock the 'gallery'.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Other than a sex scene and another conversation with
there's not much to the prize. Also, if you follow up with it then it can cause issues later on.

Reactions: DADIANA

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Other than a sex scene and another conversation with
there's not much to the prize. Also, if you follow up with it then it can cause issues later on.
I see, then I'm glad I just got the scene and reloaded to drink with Nikki and leave with her.

Also, do you get different scenes later if you win other prizes? It's also weird that you can't win the spa prize.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Also, do you get different scenes later if you win other prizes? It's also weird that you can't win the spa prize.

The walkthrough indicates they may have some bearing later. ie: if you win the sex shop gift cert then there may be some interactions with certain girls vs interactions with someone else if you get the tatoo/piercing prize. Nothing is specifically implemented yet though which makes sense since the current update ends rather quickly after the party.

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this, after i leave the house with "leave the party" i get black screen and a whole image lexiXXX not found, then yukiXXX not found and so no, it stays black.
Could it be sancho mod? anyone know? thank you.

Reactions: saucycompanion

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Yes it does, I had to uninstall the old version to be able to install the new version.
Me too. But after I installed it, whenever I press the mod button, it gives me an exception and I can either rollback or ignore. I can't access the mod functions either ways... And I have to wait a few more days to be able to get my old android phone:cry:

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes