Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
I like Natalie but I think this is a reasonable decision. I was afraid that at some point I need to choose between the sisters well the dev made this hard decision for me.

Reactions: sbkblr69

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Why did you have to make this overly complicated? The walk-through doesn't even indicate any of this. There is so much that is missing from the walk-though so it is really a waste to even have it. This is why I just give up and delete games like this. Its too convoluted and the walk-through is pretty much useless.
The official walk through explains in detail on page 50. I used Control F and typed in Nikki to get my info in the pdf which I'll include in this post for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 62e90ca91d50b362766769.pdf

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Hi Guys /...

Do we have gallery mod for all locked scenes to look up missed scenes ?
SanchoMod (the multi-mod) includes an independant gallery that you can just unlock and watch from the menu (you can also disable all help if you don't want the walkthrough as well)

That, or :

[...] you can easily use a cheat option right in the in-game phone just hitting the 'i' button and making it green.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah I like Nikki, but Natalie was interesting at least to me because out of all the LI's she seemed the least insecure. Hope to see more Natalie scenes soon. The whole pretending to be gay thing was kind of dumb though. Need to just get Natalie to be a confident milf trying to teach MC how to fuck properly or something idk

Reactions: norm7777

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah I like Nikki, but Natalie was interesting at least to me because out of all the LI's she seemed the least insecure. Hope to see more Natalie scenes soon. The whole pretending to be gay thing was kind of dumb though. Need to just get Natalie to be a confident milf trying to teach MC how to fuck properly or something idk
"Oh Mallory! I swear he was totally gay, but you are so fucking hot that seeing you naked has turned him bi! We can't leave him like that!"

It makes 100% sense to me :HideThePain:

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
I just started the game today, and I would like to know if it takes long for you to make Ashley give up on joining HSL, or if she keeps being adamant about joining them for basically all of the game (to this point).

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I just started the game today, and I would like to know if it takes long for you to make Ashley give up on joining HSL, or if she keeps being adamant about joining them for basically all of the game (to this point).
It only takes a couple of conversations really if you have the right stats and choose the right options.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It makes 100% sense to me :HideThePain:
Happens all day all over the planet, you know?

Dude, seriously, play it and don't spoiler yourself. You would regret it.

Reactions: Eticketjedi

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Dude, seriously, play it and don't spoiler yourself. You would regret it.
I like spoilers, and if I am being honest I like them a lot, as I believe you only really experience a story when you read/play/watch yourself.
PS: I never regretted seeing a spoiler in all my life, but thanks anyways.

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Hey anyone know if i can change MC name without starting a new game, i named him Max now i have other character
name max. how can i change his name????

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes