gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Do you not have any other path? No, there's more content than that bud... need more info from you.
Idk I played the last update and it ended with the trip with Sara. The new update didn't have anything it ended at the same place as the last update. I'm with all girls so idk what's wrong

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Idk I played the last update and it ended with the trip with Sara. The new update didn't have anything it ended at the same place as the last update. I'm with all girls so idk what's wrong
Well, if you previously played basic and expect an enormous amount of new content with extended then it's mostly extra gallery scenes to unlock. It's always... and I do mean always... best to wait for extended versions only. Basic is like a salad for dinner rather than a proper ribeye steak with loaded baked potato... as a metaphor.

JamesPT85

Oct 25, 2022
I'm not good with names, I can't believe I've just forgot within an hour of playing it... but the girl who is painting our glorious body (I wanna say Nicki?) - There have been teases that she is going to be an official romance, is that happening?

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Almost all the characters from almost all AVN are made from the same model, bud. It's called Genesis 8/3 :p
But, seriously, it's a lot more complicated than "the same base model" (but I'm not gonna lie that there are three main characters who look suspiciously similar to each other)

Oh, that's interesting, I didn't know that. That's probably why I've been pausing billing on my Patreon page for 5 months this year. That's probably why I've never done cross-promotion with other Devs to quickly find new patrons. And that's probably why I still haven't published my game on Steam and keep working on it (along with developing regular updates) until I'm satisfied with the final result. Yep, seems "just to make money" to me.
So what if they look alike?
This is actually a very good decision - after all, all the characters fit into a single picture of the game! They all have the same style, similar skin, etc. Not like in some games where children from the same marriage can look like completely different :ROFLMAO: !
The DreamNow did a great job!
Except for Sasha, it was not possible to identify any of the characters in order to recreate them as fan art.
And here the question is brewing - is it possible to find out at least the basic model?:sneaky:

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well, if you previously played basic and expect an enormous amount of new content with extended then it's mostly extra gallery scenes to unlock. It's always... and I do mean always... best to wait for extended versions only. Basic is like a salad for dinner rather than a proper ribeye steak with loaded baked potato... as a metaphor.
Ribeye, buttery garlic mashed, 'shroom ragout, and sauteed broccolini, or maybe asparagus. A well aired barolo to pair. ;)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Almost all the characters from almost all AVN are made from the same model, bud. It's called Genesis 8/3 :p
But, seriously, it's a lot more complicated than "the same base model" (but I'm not gonna lie that there are three main characters who look suspiciously similar to each other)

Oh, that's interesting, I didn't know that. That's probably why I've been pausing billing on my Patreon page for 5 months this year. That's probably why I've never done cross-promotion with other Devs to quickly find new patrons. And that's probably why I still haven't published my game on Steam and keep working on it (along with developing regular updates) until I'm satisfied with the final result. Yep, seems "just to make money" to me.
Like I said I'm fine with it because I like your render style. Also you can be very creative with poses unlike most devs.
I can understand the same face criticism but I can ignore it, after all many people irl look the same on instathot :KEK:
Now back to the game. It's me or is Carol missing for a few updates now?

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Except for Sasha, it was not possible to identify any of the characters in order to recreate them as fan art.
And here the question is brewing - is it possible to find out at least the basic model?:sneaky:
Yeah, I'm also waiting for some fan art. Though, I don't wanna share full info about assets I used or source files for that because it wouldn't be interesting that way (Okay, maybe it's because I'm just a little mean about sharing my work :p). But I'm sure most of the minor characters are pretty easy to recreate (Ingrid, Emma, Sasha, Abby, Lexi, Mallory). However, even to create Lexi/Mallory, I used 2-5 full-body morphs and about 20-40 detailed ones + made some adjustments to textures and materials.

P.S. I think someday I'll reveal all the secrets of creating UoP characters.
It's me or is Carol missing for a few updates now?
I try to pay attention to all the main girls, so Carol had to spend a few updates on the bench. But she will come back in the next update.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
did someone give me a full PC save from vers. 0.1.0.5 please
There you go (first save of tab 6). This is from 1.0.5 extended without Ashley and without the Ivy scene at the party IIRC (in this save I prioritized Nikki at the end of the party, although I have the Ivy scene in another save).

Regards

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah, I'm also waiting for some fan art. Though, I don't wanna share full info about assets I used or source files for that because it wouldn't be interesting that way (Okay, maybe it's because I'm just a little mean about sharing my work :p). But I'm sure most of the minor characters are pretty easy to recreate (Ingrid, Emma, Sasha, Abby, Lexi, Mallory). However, even to create Lexi/Mallory, I used 2-5 full-body morphs and about 20-40 detailed ones + made some adjustments to textures and materials.

P.S. I think someday I'll reveal all the secrets of creating UoP characters.

I try to pay attention to all the main girls, so Carol had to spend a few updates on the bench. But she will come back in the next update.
Love the new content but sad that roxy hasn't been in them

bobalot69

Jan 16, 2021
Hello, I'm having a small problem with the latest download (1.1.0 Extended).

I've tried downloading from through both GoFile and Anonfile, and when I go to unzip my download (using 7-zip) I get the dreaded 'Headers Error' warning.

I can start the game, but get errors when trying to use my previous save from 1.1.0. If I add the Sancho Mod the game gets as far as asking me if I'm old enough to play before shutting down completely.

Is anyone else having similar problems?

PS
Love the game btw. It's really well balanced between a proper plot and a good fap :D

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Hi. I read interracial and voyeurism among the tags so may I ask if the game includes any sex scenes with other males who are not the MC. I'm a girl and I prefer games with more than one male involved. Thank you.

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes