Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
there isn't any folder named game so i created one did not work, so I pasted the rpa file like 10 different places hoping for it to work but it didn't so im gonna wait for the fix or soldier thru it, thanks for the reply tho
Ah, sorry to hear this. Maybe another one can help with that.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Nice fucken TITS!

178a (1).jpg

Thx Dev

Nov 25, 2021
Sadly, I was expecting this to be a harem game. But yeah in the end we'll have to choose one of the ladies. Roxy, Rachel, Sara and possibly Ashley together if you chose their threesome path and Carol and Yuki maybe since they were both lovers. I would assume the other girls like Nikki, Natalie, Kim and Sasha are all side women for the MC. So maybe if you didn't choose the main ladies at all the side women will end up as your fuck buddies with the exception of Sasha she'll probably just be your Dom if you chose her. Kind of how Being a Dik ended up.
I recall there was a promise of an harem ending. Not that I would want one or that I believe that there is believable path to one. (But then I don't believe that there is believable ending where he picks just one LI and the rest just end up ok with finding that out either.)

A proper ending should be of the MC getting shunned by every LI, when they all find out that he has fucked literally everyone. Or a bus crash killing everyone except for the MC and one LI in some last minute choice. "Who do you want to sit next to on the bus down this very steep and dangerous road?" Or maybe they all go to Cancun for Spring Break? "Who do you want to sit next to on the airplane?" Cue fiery crash with only two survivors.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
whats the fix about .. i picked up from my last saved file .. and had no issues at all :unsure:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I recall there was a promise of an harem ending. Not that I would want one or that I believe that there is believable path to one. (But then I don't believe that there is believable ending where he picks just one LI and the rest just end up ok with finding that out either.)

A proper ending should be of the MC getting shunned by every LI, when they all find out that he has fucked literally everyone. Or a bus crash killing everyone except for the MC and one LI in some last minute choice. "Who do you want to sit next to on the bus down this very steep and dangerous road?" Or maybe they all go to Cancun for Spring Break? "Who do you want to sit next to on the airplane?" Cue fiery crash with only two survivors.
Damn, rather morbid, but technically it counts? :unsure:
MC and one surviving LI makes a harem of one.

DDL

Jan 8, 2021
I seem to have a problem of not getting the Carol stroyline in updates... just like the newest update

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
awesome game a top 10 in my list ,, most like a top 7 actually :love:
the babes are hot as fuck .... its so dam hard to pick any single one .... :love:
but i do have my favorites :p

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hey there!

A poll about additional events for the Basic version will be added in a few days.

A poll about extra events for the Extended version will be added in 7-14 days.

Important

Things are going great with the development of version 1.3.0. After taking a couple of full days off, the work became much easier and faster.

Right now, I've completed about 8% of the planned work.

The roughly scheduled release date for 1.3.0 update is the second half of August.

About the v1.3.0 update

1) Events:

• 1 event with Nikki -- 100% complete
  • 1 small event with Yuki -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Carol -- 20% complete
  • 1 event with Rachel -- 100% complete
Also, my plans for the 1.3.0 update include:
  • 1 big event with Yuki
  • 1 small event with Sara
  • 1 event with Ashley
  • 2nd event with Nikki
  • 1 event with Kim
  • 1 event with Sasha
  • 1 main event
On top of that, there will be 2 additional events based on the poll results, which I'll post in the next few days.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do everything I have planned. I might need to shorten or even postpone some of the events. But for now, the development is going pretty well. I'm feeling energized and passionate about creating, so hopefully, I'll be able to accomplish everything I set out to do.

2) Renders and animations:

100 renders and 2 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations

3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes

About the remake

I managed to make some renders and rewrite a small part of scripts in my spare time from developing updates.

To be honest, there's not much to be proud of at the moment. The progress on the remake is moving incredibly slowly, but I remain hopeful that I'll find a solution to this issue in the future.

Best wishes,
Dream Now

Finally something with Yuki :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes