Jan 24, 2022
Really like this game and am anxious to see where it goes. Don't care much for harems, would rather see open relationships but however this goes it goes. Would have liked to have seen some swing/share content as there are enough other male characters in this story besides the MC to make that happen and Rachel could have been a prime candidate if her husband wouldn't have been a total dick. We know the - oh no its NTR - crowd would have an immediate bout of extreme hair-on-fire it that were to happen. Hopefully we will at least get MC to have some fun with Carol and Yuki and/or Sara and Ashley.

• Angry
Reactions: Beast Within
Oct 10, 2022
Really like this game and am anxious to see where it goes. Don't care much for harems, would rather see open relationships but however this goes it goes. Would have liked to have seen some swing/share content as there are enough other male characters in this story besides the MC to make that happen and Rachel could have been a prime candidate if her husband wouldn't have been a total dick. We know the - oh no its NTR - crowd would have an immediate bout of extreme hair-on-fire it that were to happen. Hopefully we will at least get MC to have some fun with Carol and Yuki and/or Sara and Ashley.
There are other straight males in the game, it's already NTR.

Jan 24, 2022
NTR is such an over used term in regards to these games and 99% of the time it is applied to things that aren't NTR. Multiple male characters in the story line is not NTR. Multiple male characters interacting with female characters within the story line either individually or together is not NTR. Swinging/Sharing is not NTR

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
NTR is such an over used term in regards to these games and 99% of the time it is applied to things that aren't NTR. Multiple male characters in the story line is not NTR. Multiple male characters interacting with female characters within the story line either individually or together is not NTR. Swinging/Sharing is not NTR
Only thing Ill say on this before I get back to drooling over Nikki is 90% of these discussions could be solved by having a "fantasy world no other males exist" tag or something analogous. This would give the uber sensitive something to search by, and the rest of us could search games regularly without hearing 'reeee is it avoidable' every other thread.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I have a feeling I know the answer, but can you help Carol without the Sasha sub stuff?
You can help Carol or Rachel (there may be a third choice, but I don't remember), but not both/all.

If you want a Carol focused path, choose to help her; if you want a Rachel focused path, help her. Honestly, do one for each because there's a pretty smokin' sexting call with Rachel in the latest release that you can only get by helping her via Sasha.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
You can help Carol or Rachel (there may be a third choice, but I don't remember), but not both/all.

If you want a Carol focused path, choose to help her; if you want a Rachel focused path, help her. Honestly, do one for each because there's a pretty smokin' sexting call with Rachel in the latest release that you can only get by helping her via Sasha.
That I understand, but are there consequences to not taking Sasha's help? Like will I no longer be able to help Carol? Rn I'm on a Carol solo path for reference

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That I understand, but are there consequences to not taking Sasha's help? Like will I no longer be able to help Carol? Rn I'm on a Carol solo path for reference
So far it hasn't been a problem on either route - it just seems to be a matter of a scene option here and there right now. For Carol, there are other ways to get under Abigail's skin and get her off of Carol's back if you choose to help Rachel and you get a wilder Rachel scene in the latest release, but things up to that point were otherwise similar - different dialogues, some more drama with the husband early on that makes the help more necessary, but the story advances with both ladies either way. Likewise, Rachel still gets where she needs to be if you help Carol, but there seems to be less drama about it.

But, that's also a good reason to do a split when you have to choose: you get to experience all of the consequences, and all of the benefits, of both choices.

You simply can't have it all in a single run without employing big-time cheats, and as Sancho always says, that's a good way to break your play through.

Last edited:

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
So far it hasn't been a problem on either route - it just seems to be a matter of a scene option here and there right now. For Carol, there are other ways to get under Abigail's skin and get her off of Carol's back if you choose to help Rachel and you get a wilder Rachel scene in the latest release, but things up to that point were otherwise similar - different dialogues, some more drama with the husband early on that makes the help more necessary, but the story advances with both ladies either way. Likewise, Rachel still gets where she needs to be if you help Carol, but there seems to be less drama about it.

But, that's also a good reason to do a split when you have to choose: you get to experience all of the consequences, and all of the benefits, of both choices.

You simply can't have it all in a single run without employing big-time cheats, and as Sancho always says, that's a good way to break your play through.
Okay fair enough, I'm probably gonna choose to help Carol, but at one point I thought about refusing her help altogether. Not to into being someone's toy, but if it saves Carol any suffering, I'll do it. Best case scenario would be to ignore Sasha and save Carol, but I doubt I'd get there without Carol getting fucked over a bit

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Okay fair enough, I'm probably gonna choose to help Carol, but at one point I thought about refusing her help altogether. Not to into being someone's toy, but if it saves Carol any suffering, I'll do it. Best case scenario would be to ignore Sasha and save Carol, but I doubt I'd get there without Carol getting fucked over a bit
It's actually kind of fun, but I understand that some folks think a little bit of sub-kink in a game somehow diminishes them IRL. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
rampage97,

What did you PM me and then kick me out of? All I got was a ping and an email... then you booted me before I could see it. Is there a problem?

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
1.3.0 is running a little behind schedule - here is an update from the dev, including a forecast for the release.
_______

update23_yuki_17a.jpg

[News] Dev's blog #71
Hey there!
- Ended (Rachel and Yuki won)
- will be ended on August 10 (Sara and Yuki are leading so far)
Development of version 1.3.0 is slightly behind schedule, maybe 1-2 days delayed. The main reason for this is that I'm dedicating a significant amount of time to writing dialogue for the upcoming event with Yuki. I'm not sure why exactly, but for some reason, I'm having a really hard time with it.
Currently, I've completed about 75-80% of the planned work.
The roughly scheduled release date for the 1.3.0 update is the second half of August.

• 2 events with Nikki -- 100% complete
  • 1 big event with Yuki -- 60% complete
  • 1 small event with Yuki -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Carol -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Rachel -- 100% complete
  • 1 small event with Sara (2 versions) -- 100% complete
  • 1 event with Ashley -- 100% complete
  • 1 additional event with Rachel -- 100% complete
The remaining planned events mentioned in the previous news post:
  • 1 event with Kim -- I really want to do a hot scene with Kim, but I don't think I can make it good enough for this update.
    However, I'll try to add a brief phone conversation that describes what was going on with Kim over the weekend and her plans for the next week.
    There will definitely be an event with Kim in the update 1.3.5.
  • 1 event with Sasha -- I think I can squeeze in a small event with Sasha. It won't be as big as I want, but it's better than nothing.
    Unlike the event with Kim, the one with Sasha cannot be postponed due to its relevance to the plot.
  • 1 main event -- This event will be postponed to the next updates.
Also, as mentioned in the last news post, I had to make some cuts to the events.
Moreover, I've decided not to create an and instead expand the big one that's already in development. Creating another event with her became challenging as I struggled to come up with something sufficiently engaging.
2) Renders and animations:
830 renders and 11 animations are ready -- Roughly planned: 1000-1200 renders and 8-10 animations
3) Other things:
  • some bug fixes
  • some code optimization

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Part of me really wants to pursue both Carol and Ash, but I don't that'll end well. But not sure how to take a friend route with Ash if necessary, considering I'm already doing her sex lessons

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes