Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Update only: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
it's better if there were "update only" versions
We got this game in all shapes and sizes ...

A compressed version 1.3.0-extended of the game (2.25G+330M)
Thanks everyone for their invaluable input ...

• Hey there
Reactions: broken_division

socool

Jul 12, 2022
University of Problems [v1.2.5 Bugfix 2 Extended] [DreamNow]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed version, just use bugfix 2 located in the OP (aka first post of the thread).

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Does anyone have Mega/Workupload version of this? None of the links are working for me.

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
I know I always tease the dev about this, but after seeing Yuki in the pool without her normal makeup and hair style, I'm convinced.

Every main girl is the exact same DAZ model.
you know may be a future truman show plot twist is in order :unsure:

k1ngSt0n3

Jun 30, 2022
Just to confirm if i update the 1.25 using the update patch.. the current mod will no longer work, is that correct? Thanks!
If you mean SanchoMod - then no. SanchoMod not only change game files but also adds some new. You need to manually remove also SanchoMod directory and SanchoMod.rpa from game directory before applying 1.3.0 patch. But remember saves that were created with this mod installed will not start working after deleting the mod! There is a change IN SAVE itself.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
or
Contrary to what some people think, you don't have to attend sex parties where everyone is fucking each other to be labeled a whore or a slut.
Carol was a slut in the past and there are a few hints in the game.

@Nikki Klein Thank you for writing this down.
Carol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Carol may not have attended the orgy, but I hope you realize that she had to sleep with at least a handful of random men for a year. Because she passed all the tests with flying colors.

Actually, I'm still waiting for Abby to tell Mc about Carol's real past at a certain point in the game. Or maybe she might want to show some pictures, who knows.

The past does not change the fact that she was once a slut.

I don't even need to talk about Roxy, but I can at least suggest an event.
It could be a hospital event where Mc and Roxy do STD tests together.

Ashley nah, I don't plan on babysitting her, if she wants to be a slut who am I to not respect her decisions.
Watching her will give you a small idea of what Carol has been up to in the last year.
It's like when you go to fuck that Ivy whore and you find Ashley's mouth covered in cum.

For me the most perfect girls in this game are Nikki and Sara.
Maybe a little Rachel.
I hope we start getting more Nikki content.

Reactions: Beduin123

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Geez... just have some damn patience folks. The update just dropped and I've just woken up (it's a bit past 0700 hours here currently). If you have zero patience then use the "SaveFixer" in the mod's OP. But... do NOT forget you did this since you MUST remove that file if you later decide to install the pending mod update. It's always one or the other... SanchoMod or SaveFixer... never both... never. They simply don't play nice with each other.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Geez... just have some damn patience folks. The update just dropped and I've just woken up (it's a bit past 0700 hours here currently). If you have zero patience then use the "SaveFixer" in the mod's OP. But... do NOT forget you did this since you MUST remove that file if you later decide to install the pending mod update. It's always one or the other... SanchoMod or SaveFixer... never both... never. They simply don't play nice with each other.
like one buzzard said to the other ..... " Patience my ass i wanna kill something " :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A compressed version 1.3.0-extended of the game (2.25G+330M)
based on SonsOLiberty [v1.2.5 Bugfix 2 Extended]
  1. https://f95zone.to/threads/university-of-problems-v1-3-0-extended-dreamnow.65957/post-11143135
  2. and 330MB 1.3.0 update compressed
mirror
Thank you for packaging the patch correctly, sincerely. This could have been a massive headache if you hadn't. You smashed the shit out of those images though... super high compression so image quality suffers more than normal compression methods... imho.

Last edited:
Reactions: broken_division

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
DreamNow, I think you messed some code up from v1.2.5, for example:

In v1.2.5 you changed one Nikki reply to award her relp (previous versions didn't award it, this was a change in 1.2.5):
Python:
screen p20a_reply():
    modal True
    zorder 300
    vbox xpos 1200 yalign 0.5 spacing 15:
        textbutton "Great time for the party, for sure, ha-ha. Hope I can find some good company there.":
            style "replies_style"
            action SetVariable("p20a_commented", 1), SetVariable("p20a_comments_amount", p20a_comments_amount+1), SetVariable("nikki_rel", nikki_rel+1), Hide("p20a_reply")
        textbutton "It could have been a great party if it wasn't for some frats.":
            style "replies_style"
            action SetVariable("p20a_commented", 2), SetVariable("p20a_comments_amount", p20a_comments_amount+1), Hide("p20a_reply")
Now in v1.3.0 you reverted it back to how it was pre-v1.2.5:
Python:
screen p20a_reply():
    modal True
    zorder 300
    vbox xpos 1200 yalign 0.5 spacing 15:
        textbutton "Great time for the party, for sure, ha-ha. Hope I can find some good company there.":
            style "replies_style"
            action SetVariable("p20a_commented", 1), SetVariable("p20a_comments_amount", p20a_comments_amount+1), Hide("p20a_reply")
        textbutton "It could have been a great party if it wasn't for some frats.":
            style "replies_style"
            action SetVariable("p20a_commented", 2), SetVariable("p20a_comments_amount", p20a_comments_amount+1), Hide("p20a_reply")
So.... which is it? What is your intent? Was v1.2.5 Bug fix #2 incorrect and actually required Bug fix #3? Confusing...

Reactions: KiraJames

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Carol may not have attended the orgy
what orgy are you talking about?? was there a orgy in game that my mc can visit??

Actually, I'm still waiting for Abby to tell Mc about Carol's real past at a certain point in the game. Or maybe she might want to show some pictures, who knows.
would be hot and interesting but I doubt that this will happen to many snowflakes and too much harem/lesbian things even the (sluts) in game are not that slutty to begin with prob not to offende a certain playerbase:rolleyes:

The past does not change the fact that she was once a slut.
I mean we never will see it so does it matter?I doubt that we will see much abby content at all even if I LOVE mean abby but I think problem abby will solve without anything in the future and the problem abby is magicly gone or if you are with carol in a relationship you get some snoflake plot armor:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I mean who like consequences and devcissions in visual novels or videogames right???

Ashley nah, I don't plan on babysitting her, if she wants to be a slut who am I to not respect her decisions.
Watching her will give you a small idea of what Carol has been up to in the last year.
It's like when you go to fuck that Ivy whore and you find Ashley's mouth covered in cum.
I doubt that we will see much of ashley on that route too acording to the content that we saw until now harem/lesbian /endless relationships no conflict at all double,trible,quadra endless relationships without consequences for everyone yeahhhh!!
so I dont think that we will get this thinks with carol and ashley with bad decissions or not removing abby sadly

I was hoping for some provokating abby/dumb decissions and consequences with abby going after sweet carol so that carol wear the abby whore choker in the future

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 198 Votes