Dec 8, 2021
I hope not or i need to stop cumming inside XD
This is simple to remedy, if you don't want the girl to get pregnant, just ask her to take the pill whenever you go for sex, or don't come inside, or put on a condom, because it's very bad when you come inside the girl, and she doesn't get pregnant, I hope she has this pregnancy option that I like a lot and I'm sure the vast majority of people like it too, if there are people who don't like you, it's simple, only DreamNow puts this pregnancy path as optional

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I don't get anything after the night at Rachel, only the "this is the end of the update" screen. Any ideas?

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I don't get anything after the night at Rachel, only the "this is the end of the update" screen. Any ideas?
One idea will be you're using a mod and the mod has not been updated yet.

I'm playing mod free and the story continued right from my 2 path saves.

omocik

May 2, 2017
does rachel's hair magically reverted to original look (pre v7.5, which changed her to disappointing mix of red
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and carol), so she looks attractive again?

edit. yes, they did.
Glad dev reversed it. Experimenting is understandable, but can backfire. Would be better to test reception, before dropping it in for big character update (rip previous event).

Last edited:
Reactions: DADIANA

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
does rachel's hair magically reverted to original look (pre v7.5, which changed her to disappointing mix of red
and carol), so she looks attractive again?
Girls like to change hair styles on dates. Same as clothes.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I don't remember what path that I took but it was just two scenes for me in this updated main story :confused: Just a continuation with the "teacher" and small talk with Yuki. I might need to play the whole game again. Not that I am complaining it is fun to play this one.

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes