portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
That sort of depends. For example if you go all-in Rachel then no Emma for you, etc, so there's a few ultimatums in there.
Vey true, I was thinking more about Main Girls. You can miss out on the Emma scene but she's only in that one part of the game. Not a big loss, seems like she was really only there to give something to people who weren't on Rachel's path. You can miss out on Kim as well (her vs Sarah), but she's a side girl at best (I like Kim, I wish she was a main girl, but she's not.) Those are really the only scenarios where you need to choose.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Here's a few more teasers as I tighten things up and work on freeroams, etc. Note the "FreeRoam Info" in the MiniStat screen of the 4th image. It only populates while in the free roam events and will give additional details if desired (toggled feature of course). I've added many little features like suggested save points which can be seen in a few of the below as well.

Other than that I have some decisions to make though. I'll keep y'all posted as always.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Here's a few more teasers as I tighten things up and work on freeroams, etc. Note the "FreeRoam Info" in the MiniStat screen of the 4th image. It only populates while in the free roam events and will give additional details if desired (toggled feature of course). I've added many little features like suggested save points which can be seen in a few of the below as well.

Other than that I have some decisions to make though. I'll keep y'all posted as always.

Another example of the dynamic ChoiceGuide. The final scene choice broke the code though :p, it didn't understand needing to keep choices chosen under 4 but I'll sort that directly.

Reactions: Joschy and Ghostly

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, it is the point. I brought up the concern here months ago asking for detail and certainly not trolling as the moderated delete post states. Also, I never called your scripts “shit”. I said they were unorthodox, and your post explains why from “basing” code from multiple sources.

Those months ago, I was finalizing a public release that would have only potentially benefited your project and certainly not myself (considering it would potentially bring new eyeballs to your release and that I’ve never accepted a single penny for any of mine). After noting that features of previously listed mods here found their way into the base scripts with almost identical coding methods I asked for clarification, publicly, as it was a valid concern before releasing my work for obvious reasons. If you don’t see the merit of that then your post is rather hypocritical regarding modders (the only “lucky coincidence” here is this plausible deniability you mentioned) and makes me even more gun-shy than I was prior. Somewhere in this mess is the reason why previous modders abandoned support.

I’m no fan of conflict and have no intention of this being one. I’ve never been accused of being narcissistic before so as far as I’m concerned we’re even. I wish you well and regards.
Yeah, about this post of yours. I saw it sometime after you wrote it (I'm not too active here) and just left it unanswered. I hoped that issue can be solved (or has already been solved) without any explanation on my part. So I forgot about it. Although I probably should have clarified about that issue right away.

This time, when this discussion started again, I couldn't leave it like that and just burst out.

In any case, I don't intend to continue discussing this topic either. (Instead of this, I'd rather spend time doing some more renders for the next update). I have expressed my opinion about this. Believe me or not, it's a personal matter for everyone.

To end it in a good way. As I said, I'm glad when someone tries to make my game better, adapt it to different players, and so on. Judging by your last posts here, you are continuing to work on your mod, so good luck with that. I hope I won't cause you any inconvenience with my further game development actions.

P.S. The next time you need to clarify something with me, please ping me in your post. So that I see it right away and understand that it's addressed to me personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Among Us

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I'm curious to know what exactly we've seen in this update to assume there would be some threesome stuff? :unsure:

If it's Yuki-the MC-Carol-some then I wouldn't even expect it since the MC's just using this info to take advantage of it for finding a closer approach to Yuki. Besides, something tells me Carol wouldn't go for it. Moreover, it's not yet known how Yuki would react to the fact Carol and the MC are a loving couple since from almost the beginnig of the whole story. But again, it's only my purely personal opinion regarding all the details provided in the story. There's always a chance ;)

And if it's Roxy-the MC-Nikki-some then it would be quite possible though. Too many hints ;)
There's an obvious open window to the Yuki + Carol 3some, but we'll see if the developer wants to follow this path.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
There's an obvious open window to the Yuki + Carol 3some, but we'll see if the developer wants to follow this path.
Yes on this one. There are a couple of others as well that are also pretty well telegraphed if you know to look for them. (You should ABSOLUTELY be looking for them! Dev's always been a little "we'll see how it goes" as far as a full harem, but he's also always been "hell yeah" on triad routes.)

:whistle::coffee:

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
There're only 2 obvious Natalie + MC + Mallory and Roxy + MC + Nikki threesomes, and Dream Now brings us closer and closer to them.
Good call on these two. There's at least one more, but I think you will not be looking in that direction (at least not yet) if you are looking for explicit indicators rather than just subtle hints.

As for Carol and Yuki, you can continue to doubt if you want, but I've had explicit conversations with the Dev about it. That one has been intended from early days. Now, we COULD be dealing with mis-use of vocabulary here. "Threesome" might not be the best word as it suggests a one-off group sex interaction where what I'm expecting is more of a full-fledged "triad" relationship option. If it's not your thing though, I don't think it will be forced on you.

There are themes in this game (which are probably indicators of what the Dev particularly likes.) One is the oft-commented on similarity of physical type of many of the girls. Another is D/s play in a couple of different configurations. Footplay is a very common option placed before us, as well as anal. I think all of these are probably pretty obvious to any but the most casual player by this point. Well, I think the triad relationship configuration is another which just hasn't been fully fleshed out yet because Dev is solidifying the one-on-one relationships first.

As always, time will prove.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Nico69

Apr 14, 2019
i updated the game from 0.6 to 0.8 extended but still claims its the end of current version on the same save, hell i even replayed the whole game only to get stuck on the same exact screen. anyone have a fix for that?

Dec 8, 2021
Good call on these two. There's at least one more, but I think you will not be looking in that direction (at least not yet) if you are looking for explicit indicators rather than just subtle hints.

As for Carol and Yuki, you can continue to doubt if you want, but I've had explicit conversations with the Dev about it. That one has been intended from early days. Now, we COULD be dealing with mis-use of vocabulary here. "Threesome" might not be the best word as it suggests a one-off group sex interaction where what I'm expecting is more of a full-fledged "triad" relationship option. If it's not your thing though, I don't think it will be forced on you.

There are themes in this game (which are probably indicators of what the Dev particularly likes.) One is the oft-commented on similarity of physical type of many of the girls. Another is D/s play in a couple of different configurations. Footplay is a very common option placed before us, as well as anal. I think all of these are probably pretty obvious to any but the most casual player by this point. Well, I think the triad relationship configuration is another which just hasn't been fully fleshed out yet because Dev is solidifying the one-on-one relationships first.

As always, time will prove.
it's pretty obvious that it's going to be optional, if it really has any triad, it would be a shot in the foot if he put it unavoidable, and DreamNow isn't stupid to do that

Reactions: Glooskabe

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
for some reason I tried to play this game for the chrismast event which looks more clean and nice compared to the main story. Can't wait for Rebecca's child to be born... in the future. :p
Merry christmas rebecca.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Please explain this clearly and credibly. Maybe it's me who's wrong somehow, and you're all great predictors on the contrary.
I'd say the developer insists on not fully closing the Carol <-> Yuki relationship which could've been done easily, as it would only require a final no from Carol to Yuki, and I can't see this happening in the foreseeable future.

As a result, MC <-> Carol <-> Yuki <-> MC is essentially a love triangle and we know how this normally ends. Things could go the wrong way if that was a love/hate triangle but it doesn't seen to be the case.

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
Sara + MC + Ashley? :oops:
i thought about it last time when i post something about 3some , but some things are not right . we know sara told everything to Ashely so Ashely know what's going on between MC +Sara . but we yet do not know Ashley is open everything to sara ? does Sara knows Ashley sex trainings? if yes then everything is green if not Sara won't be happy :mad: about Ashley secret (it is common sense ) oh yes it remind me another game :love:

PS: does MC is required for a 3some ? what if Carol decide to visit ???

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Now I finally got you correctly on this matter.

Anyway, it would be reasonable to have several options here, where the MC either try his best to take Yuki away from these lesbian inclinations and from Carol in this regard in order to build a strong adult relationship with Carol, or seduce Yuki to have an affair (or possible relationship) with her, or take advantage of the circumstance from their 'spicy' past and let it get the most perverted form for something like this:
Actually I believe that's what's going to happen. I don't expect the dev to offer just one choice for the Yuki path so that either you let her go or you're forced to have a 3some. I'd say all the combinations should be available, also including a Yuki solo path (dropping Carol).

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Everyone is so worried about who they can have mini-harems with and all I care about is who I can solo, since I rejected Carol from the get go. Ahahaha
same here :ROFLMAO:

but im going for roxy and nat - hoping for a nice time (once)with both :ROFLMAO:

i think roxy is the choice for solo path - the other girls are "just college" girls

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
same here :ROFLMAO:

but im going for roxy and nat - hoping for a nice time (once)with both :ROFLMAO:

i think roxy is the choice for solo path - the other girls are "just college" girls
I'm going for Roxy only. I did have a save with the teacher, but, that one is broken. Another broken save is the one for the artist chick. Forgot her name now. All solos. Don't care about playing Mix n Match.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm going for Roxy only. I did have a save with the teacher, but, that one is broken. Another broken save is the one for the artist chick. Forgot her name now. All solos. Don't care about playing Mix n Match.
rachel an nikki
both are options , but rachel screams drama and nikki - hmm - we dont know much about her so far
(she got 2(?) mysterious calls while with the mc - i dont trust her :ROFLMAO: )

4.30 star(s) 201 Votes