4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

ToraORA

Mar 27, 2020
That the game doesn't let you pick "No one yet" as a response for which girl you've set your eyes on has me thinking it might turn into something similar to or at least taking inspiration from DDLC, with presumably Maeve taking some kind of Monika role.
More than Maeve, i see Shannon as the one taking that role

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Likely won't update this one, since I thought it was abandoned at this point.

Edit: Updated to 0.5v3

You and find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Ok, so I am at the part where MC's dad skype calls him, and he asks if any girl caught my eye. I pick "No One Yet" but right after, the screen goes all static and goes back to the choice. Not sure if it's intentional or not because it isn't an error or anything. Just goes back to the choice. Which is weird.

Reactions: Ed018

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Ok, so I am at the part where MC's dad skype calls him, and he asks if any girl caught my eye. I pick "No One Yet" but right after, the screen goes all static and goes back to the choice. Not sure if it's intentional or not because it isn't an error or anything. Just goes back to the choice. Which is weird.
Dev. promised some unusual approach, so you can meet some “weird” think. This look like one of them. :)

Nov 18, 2018
The game is not a normal VN, for whatever version of normalcy you think VNs should be. There are strange things going on in the universe the game is set in and we, the players, don't know what the full extent of the strangeness is yet. But as long as I get my regular dose of Shannon (and I won't turn down anything offered by the other girls either), I can deal with static, pixellated tushes, werewolf eyes, car speedometers that never read anything but 0 mph, public library sex, multiple copies of books on art on every bookshelf, and anything else CB wants to throw at us.

Nov 18, 2018
I was just pulling your leg with that one :) But in a universe of strange things, who knows if having multiple copies of the same dictionary on your shelf is a sign that you're living in the Matrix, or just a default "fill with books" asset for a game designer who has dozens of more important things to worry about? Inquiring minds want to know. And, I suppose, I wouldn't mind knowing either, but I can live with the suspense.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well guys, I played this and decided it needed a walkthrough, because we are starting to have some paths and important decisions in Episode 4. So here it is, Enjoy. As always thanks to the all power and wise Qleaf for teaching me!

Walkthrough for Episodes 4 v0.4.1

You and find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm crying :KEK:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Unleashed [v0.4.1] [CarbonBlue] (655 MB)
242 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Yea. I don't quite understand the thing with the static. Are you playing a game within a game? Hmm.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello, Patrons!

Short and sweet today.

Renders are chugging along. I finally - finally - finished one major scene which used an asset that just murdered my rendering times. So I guess you could say it went a little slow for that scene, but I'm still really happy with it.

Those of you in the $5 and up tiers will see what I'm working on now with the scene preview that I'll post later on. You guys will also likely see another clothing poll next week.

I'll also likely post another poll next week just to ask people about the choices they made in Episode 4.

Until later, thank you all for your support!

-CarbonBlue

Nov 18, 2018
Dad also tells you that there are always patterns in the noise. If you search this forum you'll find out more information that the players have gleaned. What does it all mean? We don't know yet. But I'll continue to stare at Shannon's goddess-like attributes for hours at a time until I figure it out. Keep the goddess ... I mean clues ... coming CB!

Reactions: Real Kreten

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Well, has promise for sure and humor was cool as well, but found it a bit short. Dunno why but it felt that way.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes