Cheat Mod Ren'Py Unlimited Pleasure [n/a] [jsbb9999]

superiorgun

Jul 21, 2017
It would be great if we can get this mod working on 0.2.5
Nothing works after you apply it, but it's a decent mod nonetheless if it were working

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
this doesn't work on v0.2.9 update
Seeing as it hasn't been updated since last year and the post right before yours stated that it isn't working in the latest versions of the game (0.2.5 or newer) then there's no real surprise here is there? Best way to try and get this updated is to get the attention of @jsbb9999 in case they're not yet aware that this is no longer working. Could be any number of reasons as to why this hasn't been updated, but just posting to duplicate what someone else has already said doesn't really do much to help anyone. *shrug*

Last edited:
Reactions: lOlNoo

zakion

May 15, 2017
Seeing as it hasn't been updated since last year and the post right before yours stated that it isn't working in the latest versions of the game (0.2.5 or newer) then there's no real surprise here is there? Best way to try and get this updated is to get the attention of jsbb9999 in case they're not yet aware that this is no longer working. Could be any number of reasons as to why this hasn't been updated, but just posting to duplicate what someone else has already said doesn't really do much to help anyone. *shrug*
here you said the same thing, have you tried contacting the author *sigh*

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
here you said the same thing, have you tried contacting the author *sigh*
See where I made the author's name a link? They'll receive a forum notification that they've been mentioned in that post, so that *should* get their attention. But seeing as I'm not the one wanting this to be updated I've got no real reason to contact the author now have I? I'm also gonna take a guess that you didn't read all the spoilers in the OP, so let me copy/paste one of them here:

Notes
- Should work on future game versions (Minus new content). Please try before asking.
- If there are other Modders that have the time and commitment for this game's cheat mod, please do not hesitate to create your cheat mod, i will discontinue updating this one and will use yours.
- yes i am very lazy, so expect delays and cut-corners attitude
That last one is a real big clue as to how much attention the author pays to any of their mods now isn't it?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
seems the moder nolonger developing mods for the game Si any Moderators PLease Mark this Mod Project as Abandernd

C D

Apr 14, 2017
By no means am I a Renpy coder, but I was able to fix the money portion, and I got rid of the roses/candies since you can just buy them and the inventory works with a weight system that I didn't feel like looking into. From what I can tell everything else works I think. I probably won't go much further with this, but if I do I'll post it.

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
By no means am I a Renpy coder, but I was able to fix the money portion, and I got rid of the roses/candies since you can just buy them and the inventory works with a weight system that I didn't feel like looking into. From what I can tell everything else works I think. I probably won't go much further with this, but if I do I'll post it.
Does it work with the new update?

Reactions: Wolfje61