Cheat Mod Ren'Py Unlimited Pleasure [n/a] [jsbb9999]

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hi got a wierd problem so i used the mod at the start of a new save added money and mc stats and as i played the cheat button and my money dissapeared....

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
That's true. That's also because the maker wasn't active since November 2019. So you can also use a savegame editor. Or try to open you're save file with a program that can read it and where don't come weird texts that are then in Japanese, Chinese or something. Or you can use Notepad++ ;)

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
The maker wasn't active since november 2019 so i think that the mod isn't gonna be updated for a while because he is busy with real live and his work ;)

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Somewhat. Money is borked and that won't raise. What WILL raise is the girl's lust though. I haven't tried fooling around with much of anything else since the mod is so old in comparison to the current version.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ya i had trouble with the mod too...at first everything but the money worked...then came back here and realized ya said to rename the mod upon doing so the game wouldnt load at all anymore died with except error
reinstalling game now without mod but hope in future to get one working proper ...thanks for trying anyways bro
at least all the other stuff works (so long as i dont rename mod)
whats some console money commands i always try:
money=xxxx
money_money=xxxx
inventory_money=xxxx
money_inventory=xxxx
most times works BUT then ya get the rare few that ither spits out permissions denied errors or just nothing happens

Last edited:
Reactions: Manap

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I tried your cheat seems to have some issues once the cheat is activated I couldn't get back to continuing the game and it might require an update for the latest version released too
Thanks for the work
ya i forgot to mention that as well...the gallery and so on and then it bugged th game unplayable too for me

Reactions: Ranger58