Cheat Mod Ren'Py Unlimited Pleasure [n/a] [jsbb9999]

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
ohhhhh man this mod is broken.... and this game code is even worse...

So after more time than I care to admit, I found a working fixed mod.

I have yet to find out how to unlock the gallery but just fixing this up and cutting out all of the variables that were no longer in use took alot of time.... so here is a working cheat mod at least that works for the latest version.

WARNING... it's not the prettiest one out there though
If it's broken, it's probably not for this version.

Reactions: Jeancul

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020

I have yet to find out how to unlock the gallery but just fixing this up and cutting out all of the variables that were no longer in use took alot of time.... so here is a working cheat mod at least that works for the latest version.

Why are there no options in this mod to increase Alice's love/lust?

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Hi Guys!

In the quest "Family Journey: Talk to Mother" the first option is written in PINK (Nobody), the other girls are written in gray. What is the difference?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Projekt_Fuji

Oct 10, 2020
Hi guys, i managed to update somehow the mod!! Enjoy it
Keep getting this traceback when trying to put the mod into the game, any way to fix this?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\kaitt\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\kaitt\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\kaitt\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\kaitt\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Users\kaitt\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sun Jan 03 22:27:57 2021

lukyan

Sep 10, 2018
Keep getting this traceback when trying to put the mod into the game, any way to fix this?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\kaitt\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\kaitt\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\kaitt\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\kaitt\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Users\kaitt\Downloads\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\UnlimitedPleasure-0.4.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sun Jan 03 22:27:57 2021
i have no idea:unsure: justed now and works perfect for me...:unsure::unsure:

breachcreaper

May 18, 2020

how do i use it?

draigoon

Aug 1, 2020
Yo! Heads up, it seems that the money variable is stored in class "inventory". So you'll need to update it :) It's the only one so far that I've found not working, though.

For people who might read until it's updated, open the console and enter "inventory.money=99999" or whatever number.
I have version 0.4.2CP, and that code does not work. It says unknown code.