Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
I cannot seem to reach 50 relationship points with Eliana. I am unclear if this is even possible right now. If it is, how do you get more points (stuck at 45) when dates no longer award points?

Aug 31, 2021
Updated gallery unlock, should work across any version if the naming in the code isn't changed, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (click on the attachment, press Ctrl+s, select the All files (*.*) entry from the file type dropdown and after that remove .txt from the file name)
Works for 0.6.2

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Are the tags based on the old version or the premium edition? Basically, are there vaginal sex scenes yet with any of the characters in the premium edition? I'm looking through the changelog and I see a lot of Anal Sex and no Vaginal. In what world is a woman giving up her ass before her pussy?

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Are the tags based on the old version or the premium edition? Basically, are there vaginal sex scenes yet with any of the characters in the premium edition? I'm looking through the changelog and I see a lot of Anal Sex and no Vaginal. In what world is a woman giving up her ass before her pussy?
Right, that sounds crazy. I'm letting this go until we know for sure. I'm not downloading all this if that's the case.

Reactions: Tipster

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
Not sure if it's the new update or the mod but I get lots of missing pics when running through the game.
Right, that sounds crazy. I'm letting this go until we know for sure. I'm not downloading all this if that's the case.
I am starting to think the old version was better. This game has a lot of potential but it seems to be going away from a good game which is said in my opinion.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
In what world is a woman giving up her ass before her pussy?
It would make sense for Alice to do that cuz she’s his mom so there’re hesitations towards committing incest.

But that’d be stupid for the other girls who had no blood ties to the MC.

CastePlays25

May 19, 2018
Man, im enjoying this game, but there has to be some way to see what quests there are in the game. At least how to start them. Idk, maybe im just to stupid to find them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ak0001111

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats/money // girls lust/addiction/anger/mood/jealousy/romantic interest etc // inventory

mc.png lust rom.png anger m j.png addi.png inventory.png

choices detection/outcome

choice.png choice 2.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

rename.png

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
I used both Bittorrent and Utorrent and both say "Unapproved Client" what client am I expected to use to download this.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
When trying to run 0.6.2, I get the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'anime_a_em_petting_blowjob_cum_1'

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes