cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This would be the greatest game ... if it was not for the cheezy Illusion-game screenshots that honestly aren't worthy of the quality of the rest of the project.
Really, honestly. Do a high quality game. Then fill it with crappy screenshots instead of proper 3D renders. And then make people download 7+ GB of those screenshots.
Really?

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
This would be the greatest game ... if it was not for the cheezy Illusion-game screenshots that honestly aren't worthy of the quality of the rest of the project.
Really, honestly. Do a high quality game. Then fill it with crappy screenshots instead of proper 3D renders. And then make people download 7+ GB of those screenshots.
Really?
So thats why the game size is that huge? I was like why this game has a 6.6gb size and just few sex scenes

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Please work the game into update-only releases alongside regular ones. You update so often that honestly it's just not worth it outside of banking a few updates and doing them all at once.

OnceMM

Oct 15, 2018
Do I have to do anything first? mother to come back home. I'm stuck every time I play this game.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Do I have to do anything first? mother to come back home. I'm stuck every time I play this game.
You have to go to the computer in your room, go to the command console/code entry screen and type "truelove". Then you have to call her with the phone in the entryway on a certain day. I forget when but the game should tell you.

Reactions: OnceMM

iamzeryth

Mar 14, 2022
I really love this game and how often it gets updated but omfg it's hard to keep up with these small but frequent updates. I think it's gonna be one of those where I will wait for the full version.

Henr11

Game Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Unlimited Pleasure [v0.7.1] [ ]- Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This compression focused on quality, hence the 2.5gb.

Original Win/Linux Size: 6.9 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 2.5 GB
-

Original Mac Size: 6.63 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 2.4 GB
-

Last edited:

BlackID98

Apr 6, 2019
Unlimited Pleasure [v0.7.1] [ ]- Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

This compression focused on quality, hence the 2.5gb.

Original Win/Linux Size: 6.9 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 2.5 GB
- MEGA

Original Mac Size: 6.63 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 2.4 GB
GoFile(Upload 70%) - MEGA

what happened to go file, it said
''This file is not public.''

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Henr11
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes