undeath

Sep 8, 2017
bruh this is pure garbage. so far on every try the game fckt itself cuz kitchen shit broke! and no way to recover so entire save file straigt to the bin. and dont forget if u dare to use speed key, the game will break faster

Reactions: jxd

DesignerDarm

Sep 25, 2018
what the hell happened, I tried this game a long time ago and felt like it was lacking in the content I wanted to engage into so I thought, eh let's see it later... the writin was cute, well written pieces of dialogues and hot LI's... now it's... fucked up grammer, nonsensical scenes, Mr.C level of broken english (still like his games though) and basically I'm lost after like 10 minutes cause nothing is making sense...

what the hell happened?

Reactions: Karmakw

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Yeah but I remember it not being in broken engrish before? How does laziness cause you to remake it worse than it was? :cry:
again, he got lazy. stopped checking grammar, stopped fixing bugs, stopped giving a shit what anyone wanted unless they were paying him money to fix this shitpile he calls a game

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
I've had this feeling that the actual Waifston either sold or gave up his account, game, code, etc. to someone else and we now have a full on idiot who has no idea what they're doing "creating" this game.

Before the new "remake" the game was solid, code was ok and minimal bugs, but things we could work through. The writing in the game was significantly better, more clear, more proper, fairly grammatically correct, and actually made sense -- not to mention Waifston's posts back then vs now.

Truly, I think this is someone else that has taken things over with the idea they'll make money easy, and has now turned this into complete dog shit.
isn't he russian...r we sure if the original guy even alive anymore?

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
I think it has been the same dev since the start because of the way he writes his patreon posts. No one can match his unique code or writing skill. What keeps me interested in this game is the scenes since they're really well done.

Imo these are the problems with this game:
- Too much random side stories/girls. Needs more focus more on new scenes/interactions with the original 4 girls since even their romance features in their own homes are barely finished (like 50% romance / lust max for most girls if that). Alice should be the main priority then Bianca, Elena, or Melisssa.
- Gallery and Extra scenes are just images or animations and don't replay the actual scene. Also some gallery images crash the game or don't work because the file path is wrong and extra animations are unlocked, but not able to be clicked and played.
- There is no clear Walkthrough from start to finish, what to do to progress with each girl, or step by step on how to further the storyline and complete the missions. The areas are very obscure and have little information on what can be done there or why they exists.
- Inconsistent updates that at some point were supposedly weekly have become periods of 3-6 months+ with either small additions, or something not that important added.

Here's a few things that hopefully make the game a bit more enjoyable...

1) v1.0.8 Script Mods
Note: I'm not able to test it because I deleted scripts.rpa, but it should run fine. If there's any errors post the error log in a spoiler or attached and I can try to fix it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) v1.0.8 Gallery Unlocker

3) v1.0.8 Saves - -

4) v1.0.8 Commands + Walkthrough

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
I downloaded from Gofile and it is censored, how do I uncensor it
In what way is it censored? The only censors in the game are the black boxes which don't appear in any sex scenes.

If you want to remove those you can use the modded scripts above, or here's how to do it manually:
1) Move images.rpa, fonts.rpa, music.rpa into the main .exe folder temporarily to prevent them from being extracted (takes a long time bc image.rpa is massive).
2) Run UnRen and choose option 1 to extract all of the .rpy files in scripts.rpa
3) Delete scripts.rpa to prevent duplicated scripts and errors when starting
4) Move images.rpa, fonts.rpa, music.rpa back into the game folder.
5) Use to decrypt the .rpyc files into .rpy files.
6) Now you're ready to start editing .rpy files with
7) Go to game > custom_screens > and open "censure.rpy"
8) Then for example if you want to add 10,000 money each time you view any scene with a censor add: $ Main_Character.money += 10000 below the screen censure lines
9) Then add a # infront of the add lines to comment them out/disable them so it looks like this:
Code:
screen censure:
    $ Main_Character.money += 10000
    #add "gui/navigation/censure.png" ypos 580 xpos 420 xsize 400

screen censure_v1_e:
    #add "gui/navigation/censure.png" ypos 250 xpos 600 xsize 150 ysize 70
    #add "gui/navigation/censure.png" ypos 350 xpos 600 xsize 150 ysize 70
screen censure_v2_e:
    #add "gui/navigation/censure.png" ypos 450 xpos 360 xsize 400
    #add "gui/navigation/censure.png" ypos 850 xpos 360 xsize 400