Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
This remake has been a total disaster, the game is a goddamn mess. It's mechanics needs to be all thrown out, and rewritten into a simple VN or stop development all together.

It. does. not. work.

Sorry Waif, but the original version was better than this, and i'm not the type to usually say that.
In his eyes his game is a masterpiece and all the other devs that are way more successful than him make terrible games and doesn't know why people like them. There is something completely wrong with him.

• Haha
Reactions: hotdogBD

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
if this game was a real person who was slowly dying, I'd put a pillow over its face and smother it so it could finally just be over. holy shit someone needs to contact dev and tell them to stop doing whatever drugs they do and let this shitpile die off

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
The ongoing deterioration of this game from it's origin through the series of remakes is tragic. I was a contributor in the beginning. I am saddened by how long ago that was, how far away that fun was, and how many "updates" have wasted time since.

Reactions: EJW

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I had quit playing this for over a year because my game would not stop showing a scene with the teacher EVERYWHERE I went, and the dev refused to acknowledge it with MULTIPLE attempts to talk to him. It glitched out the entire game hours into it and made it unplayable.

So, today I decided to come back and try again from the start. Well, I am not even into the game and my game is already broke. Literally in the Extra Bitches, and then Extra Material, there is an animation that crashes my game simply by clicking on it. Misc Animations, the first one. Click it. GAME IS BROKE ALREADY AND I AM NOT EVEN PLAYING THE ACTUAL GAME! SERIOUSLY?????? I come back to THIS? The game started in 2019 and is STILL broken? Wtf kind of dev is this? Absolutely ridiculous. It screws it up so bad I cant even load the game back up, it errors on start. I have to remove my "saves" folder and the unlocker.rpy file to get the game to work again. Upon further investigation, half those animations are not even there, nothing plays. All you get is text telling you the name of the animation, and a grey screen with nothing. What a freakin trash of a dev this game has.

And with that, I am done. Deleted.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Harem of whores sim... where the LIs you actually want content with, take 500 updates to get.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
i saw a lot of the dev talking in other forums why his game isnt getting any recognition like the other devs and read a bit into it. looks like a lot of players arent pleased with its current stage and the devs work in general.
Im really surprised to see an update now ngl.

but reading all about unsolved bugs and translation errors, i cant seem to get myself to try out this game...
His game never got any recognition because he himself decided to kill any chance for that. This was a good game back then, a not too grindy sandbox about a dude trying to bag some big tittied Milfs or mature women for fun. It wasn't anything more than that, but it was good in it. Then the dude decided it's not enough, so he remade the whole thing after years, and the remake was bad. It had over the top animations that looked nice but ultimately were useless, the main character were shotified, he made a story for it which seemed somewhat more proper, but because of his lack of abilities as a writer it was failing from the very beginning, he shoot way further than he was able to reach, and changed it from sandbox to a VN. Obviously the majority of the players were enraged, there was a massive backlash, so ultimately he decided to fuse the old and new, instead of continuing the old that was already working, but left quite a lot of bad elements from the new in it, and ever since it's struggling. So much that he doesn't even give a shit about the code being shit, bugs everexisting, etc etc. This is why his game won't blow, because of he himself.

• Hey there
Reactions: Jeycii_
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes