Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i saw a lot of the dev talking in other forums why his game isnt getting any recognition like the other devs and read a bit into it. looks like a lot of players arent pleased with its current stage and the devs work in general.
Im really surprised to see an update now ngl.

but reading all about unsolved bugs and translation errors, i cant seem to get myself to try out this game...

JengaTower

Apr 18, 2018
It seems pretty obvious at some point that the dev had a mental break and either isn't interested or isn't capable of finishing this game out. Their interactions with the community have become unhinged and it's genuinely kind of sad to watch what's happening.

I wish the dev the best, but I think everyone should do themselves a favor and not expect anything from this.

zapper4

Aug 6, 2019
im guessing your still get daily quest locked everytime you play this? it's like watching an annoying ad everytime you play a day

Histeria

Apr 15, 2018
I'm stuck inside the house. Can't cook because they're in the kitchen, can't fix the car because they're fucking in the garage and the MC says mom is at the hospital right now when I go to her room. Might as well update to 1.0.8, if it fixes this particular bug...

UPDATE: It did not.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
UnlimitedPleasure-1.0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
I'm stuck inside the house. Can't cook because they're in the kitchen, can't fix the car because they're fucking in the garage and the MC says mom is at the hospital right now when I go to her room. Might as well update to 1.0.8, if it fixes this particular bug...

UPDATE: It did not.
Yeah, this kind of thing happens when you randomly are able to leave your room in the morning without the teacher telling you to do your homework. If that happens it instantly softlocks your savefile as far as I noticed. Might as well start a new savefile then.

The only way to avoid this is to click on your laptop and do the homework each and every day (except on weekends).
I think I'll pass, thank you.

It's unfortunate, the game has a lot of things going for it but it's mixed with so many messy elements that make it basically impossible to enjoy or even play.
If the dev truly feels like cleaning up his code and getting rid of unnecessary gameplay-elements and doesn't know where to start I'm sure there'd be a ton of people willing to help out if he would just reach out to someone.

Good luck to your project, but get your shit together. Please.

Reactions: Cryptist

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man... I used to love this game. It's because of games like this, that people run away when they see the sandbox tag. The models are pretty good for a Honey Select based game and the animations are pretty good as well. But there are still a shitton of bugs and the game just has too much unnecessary BS that is just not fun to playthrough.
Reading some of the replies from the dev just destroys all hope that this game will get better.

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
When he first announced the remake, I was excited. The original game had some really good things going for it, especially the female character models and all of the sexy dirty talk. But a lot of the rest was a bit clumsy and crude, and he really jumped through some hoops to make the women as absurdly chaste and virginal as possible and for the MC to be incompetent.

So, I hoped that it would turn out like several other HS Sandbox games that I liked, and he'd turn it from good to great, keeping everything that worked well and fixing the stuff that didn't. But holy shit, it went the other way, and he doubled down on the worst aspects of the game while making it a complete mess. Working hard to turn a B-level product into a D-level one.

CuerVil

Aug 13, 2020
Another shitty update, I can't believe it.

They want an honest opinion so that they don't waste their time downloading this game so poorly designed, IT IS BUGGED and not worth downloading or playing.

Apparently, the creator is lazy to fix all the bugs, which are more than 30 bugs, and also create a good story.

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
anyone still got the working 2nd rework in their personal collection, would you be kind enough to upload it. i seem to have lost it and would like to relive the memories of a once great game again

Nacht13

Aug 20, 2018
It's so unbelievable how this game is essentially a timeline for the Dev's steady decline in mental health. :ROFLMAO: This game was so good too like what the fuck...

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
The game does not work, do not waste your time, if you guys want to see the Sex Scenes and image, just download a Ren'py extractor, download the game, and extract the files to see.

Reactions: PacoTaco

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Unlimited Pleasure [v1.0.8] [Waifston] - Compressed

Win/Linux [3,58 GB]
- - - -

Mac [3,57 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

roflmao

Oct 19, 2016
This remake has been a total disaster, the game is a goddamn mess. It's mechanics needs to be all thrown out, and rewritten into a simple VN or stop development all together.

It. does. not. work.

Sorry Waif, but the original version was better than this, and i'm not the type to usually say that.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes