Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
In what way is it censored? I mean the screen is all black but if you hit H to hide the UI it goes away so I don't know what is trying to be acomplished here
Can you post a ss of what it looks like after you press H? when does that scene/issue happen storywise?

GoldMike

Apr 27, 2017
Can you post a ss of what it looks like after you press H? when does that scene/issue happen storywise?
I've already uninstalled the game so I can't go back and grab a new ss (wasn't enjoying it at all anyway) but when you hit H everything is visible as for that scene its literally the end of day 1 when it says I should go pray and the nuns suck you off and fuck you through the bars if I'm remembering right.

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Well first time playing this game impressions 20 minutes in.. a mess. Wtf there are so many things on my screen and I don't understand whats happening

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
its funny how the last 100 pages are all:

"Did he fix the game?"

and it's sad because i love it :/

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
its funny how the last 100 pages are all:

"Did he fix the game?"

and it's sad because i love it :/
Its not really funny at all, but I know what you mean. This dev is still gaining, even a following for doing absolutely cack all.

Said ages ago that this thread should be locked as nothing is happening here.

Last edited:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Man what the fuck this game I couldn't figure out what do to in the game I have been doing only daily quest and nothing is progressing. And for main story quest what should I do?

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
What a peace of shit is this game you have to grind whole week for nothing. Man what the fuck is this dev. And that fucking whore mother she is a lazy slut who always fucking with her friends and doing nothing in the house I hate her so much I'm going delete this peace of shit game. This game is ntr without avoidable. That slut mother is been fucking in the garage every evening. Fucking peace of shit dev.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
What a peace of shit is this game you have to grind whole week for nothing. Man what the fuck is this dev. And that fucking whore mother she is a lazy slut who always fucking with her friends and doing nothing in the house I hate her so much I'm going delete this peace of shit game. This game is ntr without avoidable. That slut mother is been fucking in the garage every evening. Fucking peace of shit dev.
Hahahahaha man this comment is just a true gem

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
What discord server do you moderate?

Grey62

Jun 11, 2022
Ok enough with the jokes and quasi-bullying, just tell us this. Do you intend to fix the many bugs of this game and balance it ? For fuck sake dude, you have a good game in your hands and you are wasting it !

• Wow
Reactions: IXL
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes