GoldMike

Apr 27, 2017
In what way is it censored? The only censors in the game are the black boxes which don't appear in any sex scenes.

If you want to remove those you can use the modded scripts above, or here's how to do it manually:
1) Move images.rpa, fonts.rpa, music.rpa into the main .exe folder temporarily to prevent them from being extracted (takes a long time bc image.rpa is massive).
2) Run UnRen and choose option 1 to extract all of the .rpy files in scripts.rpa
3) Delete scripts.rpa to prevent duplicated scripts and errors when starting
4) Move images.rpa, fonts.rpa, music.rpa back into the game folder.
5) Use to decrypt the .rpyc files into .rpy files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
6) Now you're ready to start editing .rpy files with
7) Go to game > custom_screens > and open "censure.rpy"
8) Then for example if you want to add 10,000 money each time you view any scene with a censor add: $ Main_Character.money += 10000 below the screen censure lines
9) Then add a # infront of the add lines to comment them out/disable them so it looks like this:
Code:
screen censure:
    $ Main_Character.money += 10000
    #add "gui/navigation/censure.png" ypos 580 xpos 420 xsize 400

screen censure_v1_e:
    #add "gui/navigation/censure.png" ypos 250 xpos 600 xsize 150 ysize 70
    #add "gui/navigation/censure.png" ypos 350 xpos 600 xsize 150 ysize 70
screen censure_v2_e:
    #add "gui/navigation/censure.png" ypos 450 xpos 360 xsize 400
    #add "gui/navigation/censure.png" ypos 850 xpos 360 xsize 400
In what way is it censored? I mean the screen is all black but if you hit H to hide the UI it goes away so I don't know what is trying to be acomplished here

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
In what way is it censored? I mean the screen is all black but if you hit H to hide the UI it goes away so I don't know what is trying to be acomplished here
Can you post a ss of what it looks like after you press H? when does that scene/issue happen storywise?

GoldMike

Apr 27, 2017
Can you post a ss of what it looks like after you press H? when does that scene/issue happen storywise?
I've already uninstalled the game so I can't go back and grab a new ss (wasn't enjoying it at all anyway) but when you hit H everything is visible as for that scene its literally the end of day 1 when it says I should go pray and the nuns suck you off and fuck you through the bars if I'm remembering right.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes