Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
What a peace of shit is this game you have to grind whole week for nothing. Man what the fuck is this dev. And that fucking whore mother she is a lazy slut who always fucking with her friends and doing nothing in the house I hate her so much I'm going delete this peace of shit game. This game is ntr without avoidable. That slut mother is been fucking in the garage every evening. Fucking peace of shit dev.
What discord server do you moderate?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Ok enough with the jokes and quasi-bullying, just tell us this. Do you intend to fix the many bugs of this game and balance it ? For fuck sake dude, you have a good game in your hands and you are wasting it !
you'd have a better chance of becoming Deadpool than this guy fixing this game

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
This game is a lost cause, gents.
Relentless grind fest.
Few rewards.
Bugs everywhere.
Pointless tasks.
Weak dialog with conflicting information.
Dev can't get his own story straight.
Dev doesn't even remember the dialog he wrote before when writing new dialog. (Example: school teacher "only my husband has saw my boobs before you" "no man has touched me there before" "I've never been with anyone" "never had sex with my husband" then during sex with MC "I've had sex 3 times before").
I the start, it gives the 4 original LIs, then makes it an absolute bore of grinding to get enough gifts to fill their meters. (early game, Bianca couldn't care less about the gifts available to you, making her an absolutely awful grind).
UI is a mess.
Mini games are boring and there are way to many.
Just seems the dev doesn't really have a clear idea of what to do and is approaching with a scatter shot.

Best way do play this game is... Don't. Lol.

Reactions: Alxipweedopedodo
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes