Joan Bosco

Mar 18, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label church_shop_part_work is defined twice, at File "game/minigames/battle/labels.rpy", line 9:
label church_shop_part_work:
and File "game/miniscriptbacks/battle/labels.rpy", line 9:
label church_shop_part_work:

The label church_shop_part_work_end is defined twice, at File "game/minigames/battle/labels.rpy", line 50:
label church_shop_part_work_end:
and File "game/miniscriptbacks/battle/labels.rpy", line 50:
label church_shop_part_work_end:

The label church_shop_part_work_failed is defined twice, at File "game/minigames/battle/labels.rpy", line 156:
label church_shop_part_work_failed:
and File "game/miniscriptbacks/battle/labels.rpy", line 156:
label church_shop_part_work_failed:

The label init_battle is defined twice, at File "game/minigames/battle/labels.rpy", line 180:
label init_battle:
and File "game/miniscriptbacks/battle/labels.rpy", line 180:
label init_battle:

The label init_battle_lvl_1 is defined twice, at File "game/minigames/battle/labels.rpy", line 183:
label init_battle_lvl_1:
and File "game/miniscriptbacks/battle/labels.rpy", line 183:
label init_battle_lvl_1:

The label init_battle_lvl_2 is defined twice, at File "game/minigames/battle/labels.rpy", line 188:
label init_battle_lvl_2:
and File "game/miniscriptbacks/battle/labels.rpy", line 188:
label init_battle_lvl_2:

The label init_battle_lvl_3 is defined twice, at File "game/minigames/battle/labels.rpy", line 193:
label init_battle_lvl_3:
and File "game/miniscriptbacks/battle/labels.rpy", line 193:
label init_battle_lvl_3:

The label mini_game_shooting_weed_bad_end is defined twice, at File "game/minigames/battle/labels.rpy", line 198:
label mini_game_shooting_weed_bad_end:
and File "game/miniscriptbacks/battle/labels.rpy", line 198:
label mini_game_shooting_weed_bad_end:

The label mini_game_shooting_weed_succ_end is defined twice, at File "game/minigames/battle/labels.rpy", line 201:
label mini_game_shooting_weed_succ_end:
and File "game/miniscriptbacks/battle/labels.rpy", line 201:
label mini_game_shooting_weed_succ_end:

The label init_puzzle is defined twice, at File "game/minigames/puzzle/label.rpy", line 8:
label init_puzzle():
and File "game/miniscriptbacks/puzzle/label.rpy", line 8:
label init_puzzle():

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Mon Jan 30 21:45:51 2023
```

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
This game has so many problems after being remade / redesigned three times. with no clear sign of him fixing any problems either

damias

Sep 13, 2020
i have had it... over 30 crashes in 30 minute of trying this ..."new version" corrupted images that wont load and other bullshit or even grey file is mising text... also the removal of the best friend/mother god...

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
i am facing this error every time?
Got a game killing error.
View attachment FIX91.zip Here is my what I have so far for the bugs. These have been around for at least a year in some cases.
Included fixes for....
Sayer 'rs'
Teacher HJ
Beach Girls
Catalina's Diary Crash (new/temp fix - her diary section is empty but at least it doesn't crash the game)
dd_newcomers_part_2_happy_life miss labeled

NOTE: This is only the .rpy files. On first load it will convert them to .rpyc and have an DUPLICATE error. Just RELOAD and continue.

Edit2: Forgot I added the newcomer quest one. There is still missing images. This just stops the missing label error from popping up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dementor_ene

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Not had that problem.
Playing from scratch, I've had no issues. Could be from edited saves that these issues are caused by.
It happens if you bring mom home and talk to her in the kitchen. Dev used "rs" to randomize what she says then, but "rs" also use for Mother Rosalina. So after speaking to mom any time the nun speaks the game thinks it is a function and not dialog.

Link doesn't work
Think servers are being fussy. Try again in a few.

Reactions: IXL
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes