Aug 8, 2020
Unlocker for [v0.4.9]

Features:
Unlocks all Gallery Images​
Unlocks all Extra Images​
Unlocks all Extra Material​
Unlocks all Rewards​
Unlocks all Achievements​

I've also made an Xmas Unlocker to unlock the Gifts (Extra/Gallery/Animations) in the Christmas Special.
I've added an Unlocker for the Christmas Special.

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018

UP V0.5.1 weekly update release day. Melissa's time! She had received a new level of relationship, hot blowjob scene ( <- contains one of my best-made animations, took a lot of time to create them), sweet teasing + some other cool stuff happens with her...
V0.5.1 Changelog :
  • Over 100 Renders.
  • 13 animations.
  • 25 Romantic Interest points for Melissa.
  • New event with Melissa.
  • Melissa : Blowjob.
  • Melissa : Full teasing event.
  • New gift.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Console Commands/Codes are .
100% Save File are
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Update Release Dates (V0.5.2):
  • $10 Patrons: 15 October
  • Public Release: 22 October
Enjoy and Happy Playing!
- Waifston

Update_051.jpg schedule.png 001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Wow! So the remake is actually more clunky to play through. :( The mini games alone make me want to delete and wait another 2 years. You've got great models and story, but give us a break! That garden crap is impossible on anything higher than $20.
I find an autoclicker makes the minigames more tolerable and quicker to do. Once you manage to mouse over the dots you can get a lot of clicks super fast.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I believe that is mostly old reviews and people that don't know that is a remake, i'm not gonna lie, the first one, was not that bad, there was some stuff that i don't liked but was not bad, after that he made the first remake, and that one was really bad in my opinion, too much drama (i always hate drama) and all that "you need someone to teach you", this version i must say that is really good, and in my opinion is the best of all, yeah, we don't have much content because is a remake of a remake, yeah, he have the renders, but all the story is new and there is still a lot of characters that need some love too, but i believe that for the first time, in all the versions that i have played (and i have played every single one) this one is the one that i can see a really fucking good future, it was not a easy start for waifston, but one thing that i can say that he learned a lot from every version, and i believe that he will make a really fucking good game, and i honestly wish the best for him.
as someone who has played every version maybe you can answer my question,
as it seems every time I've asked about it I'm ignored.
Do all of the women have giant torpedo boobs bigger than my head as the preview pictures seems to imply?
Like, not to kinkshame or anything, I'm just not really into unrealistically large breasts
(I don't mind a character here & there like that in these games
but I much prefer variety in my AVN LIs)

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
I was hoping finish mother to the end first, and then go over other characters.

Cause the other characters' sex scenes were covered in the early version already.

I don't mind use them in the remake version again.

What's the point of going there once again with new system..

The new system is kind of too much and too complicated.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
Note: This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 3145M
SHA1SUM: 02b09e014c451359d622c39d68db42c0bbc5a739
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

Reactions: spike0000

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I was an early patreon supporter. Played the OG through all the updates. Don't know why dev dumped all that.

Hated the first update. All that playtime I spent wasted. Felt kinda pissed on.

Hating this version even more. Especially the garden mini game. All the hours of relationships building in the original, that included enough restarts to have saves of first sex with all the possible partners, reduced to a mousing game?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Looking at the preview pictures and playing the old version i've got a remark.
Are my glasses deceiving me? but i can't see the differences in graphics between old and new.
Is it only of real importance that the gamestory has been changed?
If that's the real difference between them i'm not gonna spend anymore time on this one.
I WANNA FAP!!!!

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
I played the original version and every update since then has required me to start over from the beginning. I'm waiting awhile for that to stop happening. Do I still have to start over every time or do saves carry over to new updates?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
as someone who has played every version maybe you can answer my question,
as it seems every time I've asked about it I'm ignored.
Do all of the women have giant torpedo boobs bigger than my head as the preview pictures seems to imply?
Like, not to kinkshame or anything, I'm just not really into unrealistically large breasts
(I don't mind a character here & there like that in these games
but I much prefer variety in my AVN LIs)
The "original" girls yes, but in the first remake (with all the drama) there was some of the school girls with normal/small boobs, the mayor (she appear in this version too) also have small boobs, but if all they will be LI or will appear in this version, i have no idea, but so far look like the mayor will be.

Looking at the preview pictures and playing the old version i've got a remark.
Are my glasses deceiving me? but i can't see the differences in graphics between old and new.
Is it only of real importance that the gamestory has been changed?
The story changed a lot, now is a lot better, at least in my opinion, if you want only fap, just download RIC0H gallery unlocker and have fun.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
The "original" girls yes, but in the first remake (with all the drama) there was some of the school girls with normal/small boobs, the mayor (she appear in this version too) also have small boobs, but if all they will be LI or will appear in this version, i have no idea, but so far look like the mayor will be.

The story changed a lot, now is a lot better, at least in my opinion, if you want only fap, just download RIC0H gallery unlocker and have fun.
Thanks, I'll keep it on my watch list and wait for content to catch up to the previous version then.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
So I'm not going to complain about the change in direction, you do you, but really minigames should always be optional, there needs to be a big button to turn them off, some people may not mind them but almost everyone hates them and it just ruins the flow. Unless the minigame is really clever and actually fun, in which case, awesome do it. But usually this isn't the case and I've found ones in this new version of the game to also not be the case. I see the update and go oh great, I'll check that out and then just as I'm about to download, I remember why I deleted the last version, minigames that you can't escape.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So how do i unlock the Alice stuff just keep sleeping till she shows up??
First you need to use the computer to unlock incest, after that she call you telling that she was fired, and you eventually go pick her up, if you don't use the code, she will never appear.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
First you need to use the computer to unlock incest, after that she call you telling that she was fired, and you eventually go pick her up, if you don't use the code, she will never appear.
Yeah. Did that. Sleep after sleep, all I can do is play the (vehement expletive deleted) garden minigame.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Yeah. Did that. Sleep after sleep, all I can do is play the (vehement expletive deleted) garden minigame.
Did you try calling her a second time in the morning or afternoon? I might be remembering this incorrectly but I think you need to call her and confirm to go pick her up. That or do something to fix her car as a surprise for her, but that just might be a cutscene thing. Sorry, it's been a while since I've played.

2.60 star(s) 121 Votes