May 16, 2017
Help help!
How can i see the principal to get my Digital pass?
in order to do so you need to keep on buying gifts for elena, until you reach 25 romantic level, and she ask you for a date, then you will try to date her but the quest fails since she wants you to be more confident, and then you can go to the principal. PS you need to give her specific gifts which i found out to be only smartphone or book. If you want to gain a lot of money use the 0x52_URM. but if you wanna go through the pain of playing the mini games or solving the puzzles then go ahead , i personally just use the cheat. If you have installed the cheats try searching for the variable Main_Character and then click on the play button then change the Main_Character.money

May 16, 2017
The update said that it reaches Elena: Vanilla Sex, but for some reason mine ends at the first sex scene with her and just shows Unlimited Wikipedia screen, is the link posted on the first page not correct? where am i supposed to download the new one?

Reactions: Loutreeeee

cacke3170

Apr 17, 2021
am i only can't play with alice after i spend time at evening?? after i make her 25 romantic I CAN'T FIND HER ANY PLACE AT GAME ANY TIME HELP ME HUYS!!! why alice doesn't exist at her room on evening???

birdienam

Apr 27, 2018
Hi all, middle mouse button does not hide the menu, is this by design or a bug?
Note 'h' works fine

thanks

Last edited:

geno4952

May 3, 2017
in order to do so you need to keep on buying gifts for elena, until you reach 25 romantic level, and she ask you for a date, then you will try to date her but the quest fails since she wants you to be more confident, and then you can go to the principal. PS you need to give her specific gifts which i found out to be only smartphone or book. If you want to gain a lot of money use the 0x52_URM. but if you wanna go through the pain of playing the mini games or solving the puzzles then go ahead , i personally just use the cheat. If you have installed the cheats try searching for the variable Main_Character and then click on the play button then change the Main_Character.money
You can do this to increase lust and romantic interest before you buy the "important" gifts to trigger the date action

Press Shift+O to open the console

< GIRLS FAVORITE GIFTS >
Note: (+) are special items that give more Romantic Interest and are found by searching rooms or buy them at the church store (or the sex shop for the dildo, they don't sell them in the church store..haha)
Alice = Metal Bat / Wine / Drawing / Mom's Drawing (+)
Elena = Book / President's Quotes (+) / WFF New Plot Details (+)
Melissa = Rose / Teddy Bear
Bianca = Flagship Phone / Dildo (+)

*Note: Replace 'GIRL' with girls initial.*
- Example: To set Melissa's Romantic Interest to 69 enter: milk.romantic_interest=69

< ROMANTIC INTEREST > [ GIRL.romantic_interest=X ]

a.romantic_interest=X
e.romantic_interest=X
milk.romantic_interest=X
b.romantic_interest=X

Romantic Interest Level: 0 (Neutral) [ Value < 25 ]
Romantic Interest Level: 1 (Charmed) [ Value >= 25 and < 50 ]
Romantic Interest Level: 2 (Love) [ Value >= 50 and < 75 ]

< LUST > [ GIRL.lust=X ]

a.lust=X
e.lust=X
milk.lust=X
b.lust=X

Lust Level: 0 (Neutral) [ Value < 25 ]
Lust Level: 1 (Slight Arousal) [ Value >= 25 and < 50 ]
Lust Level: 2 (Horny) [ Value >= 50 and < 75 ]
Lust Level: 3 (Euphoria) [ Value >= 75 and < 100 ]
Lust Level: 4 (Unlimited Pleasure) [ Value > 100 ]

You know what.... this will be easier....
https://f95zone.to/threads/unlimited-pleasure-v0-6-3-public-waifston.33973/page-201#post-7036671

scroll down to all console commands and there are 3 you can D/L and from there you can do almost anything you need to

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Need help it stop working. I Download it 2 time now same thing you can play the game but it stop it working

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes