blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I was definitely sleeping on this, and I'm glad I gave it a shot. I liked the humor as well; it was good and unexpected.
Props to the developer keep up the work. :)

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
anyone know what scene unlocks the missing gallery?
After finishing the current game I had three locked images. These may unlock if you picked the futa route
Spent all afternoon figuring this out. Was missing 16 and 17. 16 (same one you showed) is when you are choosing which movie to watch on the laptop Horror or Emmanuel, pick Horror. 17 is when she is spying on you showering with the choices of Masturbate or Join, Pick Masturbate.

If you don't want to replay whole game just to unlock, you can use to console. But it will need to be enabled first.

Open in txt editor like notepad:
[GameName]>rempy>common>00console.rpy
Find and Change config.console = False set this to True

In Game: Press <SHIFT>O (letter and not zero)
Type: $ persistent.scene16 = True Replace the 16 with the number matching your missing image.

As for Futa images:
These will change based what you choose. Whichever you pick is what is shown. You toggle it in console like above. $ trans = True (of False)
NOTE: In the console capitalization matters so "false" will give error but "False" will work.

Reactions: Spawn420

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
I was reading the devs post on boosty.
I am not sure what to make out of it. he starts talking about a 2nd game, talks about some fantasy stuff..
But is unsure about it making a 2nd game.
Lets just hope he dosent do the stupid thing and start a 2nd game while working on the 1st game.

Anywho.. i hope 0.7 will be out soon.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
,p,.jpg

Hey guys, I've been thinking what to write to you for a while, I've decided that I shouldn't show previews too often, so as not to spoil the game too much and not to ruin your game experience. So, I've created another art for you.
By the way, you might have noticed that sometimes I create fantasy images. That's how I envision the second game. Occasionally, I jot down ideas if something interesting comes to mind. Here's a scene where the fox finds you. But right now, I'm focused on completing at least one game, and I'm not sure yet if I'll make a second one. But if I do, it will probably be set in a fantasy world. In the current game, there are some limitations, it would be weird if a portal to hell suddenly opened up and you went to have fun with succubi . But in a fantasy setting, there's plenty of room for imagination.

nnn.jpg

Full size images at the links....

-

3.50 star(s) 32 Votes