Unreal Engine Completed Unravel 2 [Final] [DreamBig Games]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
Yes,

You will need to log-in on Steam and have the View Adult Content filter on in your Steam Preferences, to be able to see it.
Game is not available in german Steam-Store. Adult Content is all activatet. Steam say: This product is currently not available in your country.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Game is not available in german Steam-Store. Adult Content is all activatet. Steam say: This product is currently not available in your country.
Yes, Steam decided that instead of complying with the German laws regarding selling adult content ( proper age verification ) they will stop selling Adult games in Germany.
So, now, it seems the only way to buy games like this one in Germany is to use a VPN or buy them from G2A or places like that.
I'm in the process of setting up the G2A seller account so I hope soon you would be able to get it from there ( I would be selling the Steam Keys there so you would be able to activate the game on Steam ).

But, I would recommend just using a VPN, way simpler.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
steam.. I mostly get mine from mangagamer and others. guess I'll get it when I don't have anything else.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
steam.. I mostly get mine from mangagamer and others. guess I'll get it when I don't have anything else.
Where are you based? in what country?
Is Mangagamer known in the adult gaming community? ( it's the first time I've come across it, I think ).

I have sold some of my games on Nutaku too, but, the sales there are not great. Also, they charge 40%, 10% more than Steam,for each sold game.

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
Is Mangagamer known in the adult gaming community? ( it's the first time I've come across it, I think ).

I have sold some of my games on Nutaku too, but, the sales there are not great. Also, they charge 40%, 10% more than Steam,for each sold game.
Don't mind me, most people use steam easily anyway. I just seldom use it, on games I really need or like or really just limited in that platform. and yes, now that I think of it, mangagamer and steam is different in the first place, they have some similar function/service though, if you can just search their names and site you can easily find the difference. well, whatever, go for it.!

You say Nutaku, I did buy some from there but I only use it sometimes. since I can also get my friends to help with buying anyway regardless of platform, site or distributor. just me being lazy and picky. don't mind me.

Last edited:
Reactions: DreamBig Games

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
OK, this should not happen.
The only trick I know is making sure you have the latest drivers.
Thank you for your kind help and support.
I updated the Nvidia drivers to the latest version and restarted the PC.
The problem is still happening: GPU at 99% and CPU around 38% only by executing the game (nothing else).
Surprisingly this happens regardless of the screen resolution: 3840x2160 or 1920 x 1080 or 1366x768
I tested with a 3840x2160 @60Hz native display and also with a 1920x1080 @120Hz native display. Same results.
The only difference is noticed when changing from full screen (GPU=99%) to windowed (GPU=90%) but it is not significant.
Please find attached a screen capture.
Might it be related to the number of frames per second? hmmm I don't know :unsure:

Is there somebody else having this problem?

Last edited:

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Thank you for your kind help and support.
I updated the Nvidia drivers to the latest version and restarted the PC.
The problem is still happening: GPU at 99% and CPU around 38% only by executing the game (nothing else).
Surprisingly this happens regardless of the screen resolution: 3840x2160 or 1920 x 1080 or 1366x768
I tested with a 3840x2160 @60Hz native display and also with a 1920x1080 @120Hz native display. Same results.
The only difference is noticed when changing from full screen (GPU=99%) to windowed (GPU=90%) but it is not significant.
Please find attached a screen capture.
Might it be related to the number of frames per second? hmmm I don't know :unsure:

Is there somebody else having this problem?
Hey,
You are right.
There is a problem. I am investigating now.

Thanks for pointing this out!!!

Reactions: JLuix

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I have found the problem. I had no limit on the FPS so the game was running at the max of the GPU. 600+ for a 3090 :)))
I'll update it tomorrow.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
I have found the problem. I had no limit on the FPS so the game was running at the max of the GPU. 600+ for a 3090 :)))
I'll update it tomorrow.
It's great that you have found the root cause, thank you very much.
Impressive to have such FPS on a RTX 3090 :cool:

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Updated:

Fixed FPS limit, now it won't max out the GPU's

Reactions: JLuix

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019

A) I have receipts for games purchased from Mangagamer going back almost 20 years it is a moderately well known site for adult games and has an easier time approving games than steam. DLsite is a bad site since they treat all games as needing the same restrictions as any game you might sell in Japan (breasts are fine but Mosaic the shit out of any groin region because that hardcore rape game will only promote rape if men know what it really looks like :? ). Some other sites to consider are fakku.net, jastusa.com and possibly itch.io (without having any game sales experience these are the sites that regularly come up on a specific game search)
B) I see your full game is released on steam now and since you have a demo you are 90% closer to a sale to me (I hate games I can't just try a sample to decide if I might pay for it and steam told me I have "requested to many refunds and trying games to see if you like them doesn't count as a reason to return unwanted games")
C) I would personally prefer to get a copy of the game from somewhere other than steam, my wife doesn't approve of my adult games and she can see my steam library.

Last edited:

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
A) I have receipts for games purchased from Mangagamer going back almost 20 years it is a moderately well known site for adult games and has an easier time approving games than steam. DLsite is a bad site since they treat all games as needing the same restrictions as any game you might sell in Japan (breasts are fine but Mosaic the shit out of any groin region because that hardcore rape game will only promote rape if men know what it really looks like:? ). Some other sites to consider are fakku.net, jastusa.com and possibly itch.io (without having any game sales experience these are the sites that regularly come up on a specific game search)
B) I see your full game is released on steam now and since you have a demo you are 90% closer to a sale to me (I hate games I can't just try a sample to decide if I might pay for it and steam told me I have "requested to many refunds and trying games to see if you like them doesn't count as a reason to return unwanted games")
C) I would personally prefer to get a copy of the game from somewhere other than steam, my wife doesn't approve of my adult games and she can see my steam library.
A) I have tried Itch.io in the past. Results were very bad for me and also I had a problem with Itch management trying to double tax me ( they were basically withholding US TAX, even though I had other arrangements for that and I have proven to them that (( being based in the UK, we don't pay US tax, as there is a USA-UK tax arrangement )). After a few emails, they have agreed to transfer me the owed money, but I haven't seen any in over 1.5 years ) so I won't sell anything on Itch anymore.
DLsite- I have tried to sell Cyndy there, even spent over 20 work hours to censor all the genitalia. And after sending it the first time for review, they have rejected it saying that there are uncensored images, but they didn't tell me which ones. At 1500 images, this is just stupid, not to provide a list of the failed images. So, fuck them :))
I will look into the others.

B) Yeah, refunding games just for trying and not liking them is not great for devs. Personally, I have asked for refunds on 2 occasions, both because I simply couldn't launch the game on my PC, after trying everything I knew to make them work.

C)Time to create a new account? :D and gift her the old one ;)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Unravel2-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes