5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mcgtjs (1).gif

Overview:
During the last semester of his senior year, the protagonist receives an email chastising him for his poor attendance.
In order to rectify this he has to participate in an after school event called the "Coward's Committee".
On arriving he found it dead.
No one else bothered to show up.
Regardless, this surprise burden forces him to split his free time between his cute girlfriend Margo and Mr. Vice,
the committee's supervisor.
With this man's arrival comes the recovery of something that was better left buried,
as old and new faces alike make themselves known in a world that can't compete with them.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-24
Release Date: 2023-11-23
Developer: Ego Dismantler - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

PC version gives a false positive virus alert due to Python installer

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

mjshower2.png mstair1.png veroroof1.png atriumofjubilation.png vstair1.png L0NyaM.png jZ+gEB.png BIXEcL.png R1ZeF+.png ZqwsSz.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
Ummm is it just me or does version 2.0 still end on day 1? Literally saw one choice and no possibility of meeting the 2nd female char yet. Didn't play 1.0 so I gotta ask did anything change or was there a mistake in the version uploaded?

Reactions: Joserhee

Jekkyil

Are they here to kill you because God forgot to?
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Ummm is it just me or does version 2.0 still end on day 1? Literally saw one choice and no possibility of meeting the 2nd female char yet. Didn't play 1.0 so I gotta ask did anything change or was there a mistake in the version uploaded?
That's weird. Didn't happen for me when I playtested last night. Which platform are you on?

edit: Found it. You need to select all povs to get to day 2. It's a bug, will fix and upload a patch.
edit 2: Patch is . Just pop the scripts folder into the game folder. Dev will be recompiling and uploading on itch.

Last edited:

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
...this really shouldn't be marked as "Female Protagonist".

I mean the game even spells out that the guy is the protagonist in multiple instances.

A "female protagonist" needs to be, well, a protagonist not a side character we briefly have occasional PoV swaps.

Jekkyil

Are they here to kill you because God forgot to?
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
...this really shouldn't be marked as "Female Protagonist".

I mean the game even spells out that the guy is the protagonist in multiple instances.

A "female protagonist" needs to be, well, a protagonist not a side character we briefly have occasional PoV swaps.
I didn't add the tags (and can't edit them) but I think "female protagonist" is just attached to any game where you see through a girls eyes, even for a moment.
But that's not how dev defines it which is why he's called the protagonist
You can report the thread and try to get the tag removed if you want to but I dunno if that'll go anywhere.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnravelingAngelCowardsParadise-0.3.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The style of the game reminds me of VA-11 Hall-A for some reason, and that can only be a good thing.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes