Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Unraveling August v0.2 (MultiMod)[Sababukin]

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022

PREVIEW:
MultiMod for 0.2
Walkthrough Mod:
Additional information during selection about the number of points earned and whether the selection will be remembered by the game.

Cheat Mod:
The ability to manipulate the amount of points received on choices during the game and the amount of money.
Using cheats can cause problems in the storyline, use with caution and at your own risk.

Additional info:
Button with access to the cheat mod in the quick menu during the game
The mod should work on both the PC version and the touch version including joiplay.

Updated: 2023.06.07
Game/Creator: AugustEsoterica -
Modder: Sababukin - - -
Mod Version: 1.0
Game: Unraveling August
Game Version: 0.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - -
Downloading from my patreon is free, no membership required.

aug1.png aug2.png aug3.png aug4.png
Preview graphics are not up to date, visibility of choices has been improved and additional options have been added to the cheat section.

Last edited:

Ferrugem

Oct 10, 2022
Good morning, I made the translation to pt-br but the mod stops working, how should I proceed?

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
why does the mod look like this? the background is small and can't read a lot of the numbers without the black background. I even tried reinstalling the game, and re-downloading the mod

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Good morning, I made the translation to pt-br but the mod stops working, how should I proceed?
I don't know, I'm not involved in translating these games and I don't know what the process is like, I'm guessing that the translation uses a different file than the one I edited when creating the mod. The translation files are a line by line replacement of the original text, I am not able to make a mod for every language in the game.
Especially as I don't know the language, so each line I would have to translate in the translator and search later in the file which text corresponds to the question and as you know the translator does not translate 100% perfectly as it is written, I don't even try to imagine how I would be annoyed creating one.

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
why does the mod look like this? the background is small and can't read a lot of the numbers without the black background. I even tried reinstalling the game, and re-downloading the mod
Looking at the size of the background it looks to me like your game is firing up in 4k? The graphics are created under fhd this could be the reason, strange that no one reported that such a problem happens.
Replace this file in august/game/SabMod and if you can let me know if I got the graphics size right, I currently have no way to test this myself, thanks in advance.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Looking at the size of the background it looks to me like your game is firing up in 4k? The graphics are created under fhd this could be the reason, strange that no one reported that such a problem happens.
Replace this file in august/game/SabMod and if you can let me know if I got the graphics size right, I currently have no way to test this myself, thanks in advance.
Well done sir, that fixed it (y)

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Please remember that it takes some time to mod and modders don't necessarely have access to the non-public releases.
That said, since I got a request from another source, I contacted the dev to see if they are working on it or if I should/could take over. I will give them some time to reply.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Please remember that it takes some time to mod and modders don't necessarely have access to the non-public releases.
That said, since I got a request from another source, I contacted the dev to see if they are working on it or if I should/could take over. I will give them some time to reply.
Sounds reasonable to me. If the Dev of the Mod approves or not, his Mod to be taken over by you only time will tell. Just in case He/She does, thanks in Advance for taking your Time for this. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: RiamMar

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
It seems the modder of this hasn't been active for a quite while. If you take over you would make many people happy RiamMar

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
The dev for this mod hasn't updated anything since June
It seems the modder of this hasn't been active for a quite while. If you take over you would make many people happy RiamMar
Yeah, I had a look before I contacted them. VV got updated in June, as you said, still wanted to give them a message and not just take over their "claim". :D

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Yeah, I had a look before I contacted them. VV got updated in June, as you said, still wanted to give them a message and not just take over their "claim". :D
I think the user who made this mod is not active on this site anymore.