Unreal Engine Unreal Lust Theory [v0.3.3] [Inceton Games]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
v0.21 3.03 GB
v0.3 1.64 GB
Was any content removed or was the game compressed a little?
the previous version had lots of christmas decorations.
but gameplay wise is nothing removed just added.

i guess it will come all back next christmas

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
And the first version had a large area outside.
Currently you can't leave the house.

Don't bother about file sizes, they will change drastically over and over.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
they never make it one hand gameplay huh
With the right hardware it's perfectly doable.

There was actually soms nsfw casual game, where they listed "can be played with one hand" as feature.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
With the right hardware it's perfectly doable.

There was actually soms nsfw casual game, where they listed "can be played with one hand" as feature.
you have an answer for everything dont you?

hybridfapper

Jan 9, 2019
So what's new with 0.3.2? Seems like controls have changed and I keep crashing when I go into control settings, other than that I don't see any new content right?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
UnrealLustTheory-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
Inceton Games your games are always top quality and we love them. Could you maybe make a game with superpowers,magic,transformations with both males and females to younger/older/bimbo/futa/gender bender and mind control. I understand that it is a ton of work but lets hope :)

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Inceton Games your games are always top quality and we love them. Could you maybe make a game with superpowers,magic,transformations with both males and females to younger/older/bimbo/futa/gender bender and mind control. I understand that it is a ton of work but lets hope :)
we???

• Haha
Reactions: Beelzeboss3DG

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I really like the idea. An AVN ported on a first-person 3D game, but here is a game that is not going to be playable for everyone, at least, not for all machines, PC or others. So, unless there is a mega optimization never seen with an engine like Unreal Engine, for those who still have a machine with hardware more than 5 years old and +, move on.
There's something else that bugs me too - and it's not specific to this thread - Why the hell insist on posting a tailer on Youpube? There must be a valid reason, but that does not make a trailer more accessible when the account of the said platform is banned.

tciewife

Oct 21, 2021
cool concept, graphics are getting very good with unreal engine 5
I had issues with the current state though, I can't change control keys and some don't work at all

Ryü Alucard

Jul 9, 2017
Lightning in mine is not functioning properly. It's like very dark and contrasty on day and just yellow/orange heavy on night time with lights

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
remind me again why in the hell we need a remade version of this ? one that looks to cater to the lameass VR shit ? why not just keep making the one you got and continue on with it instead of side tracking yourself to a remake of sorts with VR-ish video and graphics
We don't need it, but the developer (team) really wants to develop play with the engine. The approach is good but the 3d games tend to mutate into a walking simulator.
  • Advantages:
    • you can really view the scenes from all angles.
    • The download is not so huge as only the assets are provided once and not every image.
  • Disadvantages:
    • Only a select few with a decent graphics card can enjoy the game.
    • All of them consume a lot of power instead of rendering the graphics only once.
I really liked the RenPy games. This one is more of a technological demonstration. Why do we need this? Because he can! They say. To be honest: The graphics are great. But the soul is missing somewhere.

Reactions: Merlin-Magic

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
Is it just me or there isn't any difference between Elizabeth & Caroline in this game like in their previous games? The MILF used to be this curvy tall woman & Caroline just a normal 20's woman with great tits & ass.
In this 3D version it seems they are almost the same model, except for the head.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Could be that the model is just a placeholder. The good thing about a game made in 3D is that they can change everything "on the fly", no need to rerender anything.

Reactions: L_M94

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
I see. Never thought of it that way. Hopefully they make this change soon & we could also see all of the women in the extra clothes that were available during the red button scenes.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes