Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

dante00035

Dec 5, 2017
Because comments are not saved into the rpyc files. So when trying to generate the rpy from the rpyc, that info is nowhere to be found. If you happen to have both rpy and rpyc and still use unren, those original rpy will be overwritten with the ones created from the rpyc
Thanks for the answer

dirdir

Nov 30, 2017
Hello,

I added an option 7 to do just steps 1 and 2, which is what I am mostly interested in.

I have attached it.

Matt19920

Feb 13, 2022
i used this to unlock all the gallery for a renpy game and some of the gallery is still locked, can anyone help

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
Can anyone help me with this error?
I've tried other games and it worked but not this one.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I tried putting the file to the game folder and I keep getting

View attachment 1850502
Yah so I used unren 0.13 but it shows the same message. I think there was a significant change in packing contents in maybe a new version of renpy because of which unren cannot locate python.exe.
If you want someone to help you, you need to AT LEAST tell them what game you are trying to use UnRen on. These people have skills, but mind reading is not one of them.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
If you want someone to help you, you need to AT LEAST tell them what game you are trying to use UnRen on. These people have skills, but mind reading is not one of them.
My bad but there were too many games and I had to list them all. The problem was with games which got updated in recent times in general. But I did find a helpful dude who fixed this problem. If anyone needs I can post the link to the thread here.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
My bad but there were too many games and I had to list them all. The problem was with games which got updated in recent times in general. But I did find a helpful dude who fixed this problem. If anyone needs I can post the link to the thread here.
Being helpful is usually a good thing. People who read this thread might actually like to see that information

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes