Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
You can extract RPA archives (using built in ), decompile RPYC files (using built in ), enable the console and developer menu for Ren'Py games and more.
In many games option 9 extracts all files, images, and text scripts.
But I have a game here that I don't know what the DV did to it, the only thing you can see are the dialog scripts.... images and guides you can forget it doesn't work either.:mad:
------------------------------------------
I found another file that says to play directly in the game folder and then turn on the game so that it decompiles everything, not even this one worked, as soon as I put it in the game folder, it already gives an error.
Like this below.
-----------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\Desktop\QueenOfSpade-1.0-win\game/un.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Desktop\QueenOfSpade-1.0-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Desktop\QueenOfSpade-1.0-win\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Desktop\QueenOfSpade-1.0-win\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Desktop\QueenOfSpade-1.0-win\renpy\script.py", line 801, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn) # type: ignore
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\Desktop\QueenOfSpade-1.0-win\game/un.rpyc.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Okay, in the game Marked for Eternity, I am receiving the error message:
Cannot locate python directory, unable to continue.
Are you sure we're in the game's root directory?

I am using v.12

I noticed that the lib directory contains filenames prefixed by py2-. Is that the problem? And if so, what can I do to safely fix it?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, in the game Marked for Eternity, I am receiving the error message:
Cannot locate python directory, unable to continue.
Are you sure we're in the game's root directory?

I am using v.12

I noticed that the lib directory contains filenames prefixed by py2-. Is that the problem? And if so, what can I do to safely fix it?
v12 is VepsrP's fork, so you should be posing this question there?

The py2- prefixes indicate the game is using Ren'Py 7.5.0.

Simply use the current version (v.0.12v4), it handles the new lib py2- folders fine.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
the tool no longer decompiles the rpyc in rpy well, Example of this is Love Sex Second Base the latest version

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Chinkamo Twins! gives this error when trying to extract rpa

raise ValueError('the given file is not a valid Ren\'Py archive, or an unsupported version')

is there an unren build that can extract this?

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
Just a heads up.
UnRen v0.91 fails to locate python.exe, in Love & Sex: Second Base v22.6.0a.
The game recently switched to renpy 7.5.0 at v22.6.0.
So does UnRen need an update or am I doing something wrong?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
:ROFLMAO: No shit, until then everyone is simply pissing on a flat rock. Some folks just don't get it so they end up with wet legs.
Are this my legs? :poop:

do you know a way to decompile py3 games like this, is that any UnRen no longer works for me...
You can't, you have to post here...
I am sure the developer of unrpyc will update the app for python3 as soon as he time has. Its planed, but could take a bit. It's summer now and the usual real life stuff does not much attract people to sit on the computer.

Note: Do not try to use UnRen 0.91 with RenPy v7.5.x or v8.0.x. There isnt much working anymore. Try the alternate version like mentioned directly above your posts... https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...sole-developer-menu-enabler.3083/post-8469692

Lust Dragon

Oct 29, 2017
OK im retarded but that's beside the point, shift -O to open the console and type in the command, but what is the command? also says money x replace x but that doesn't do anything

AnubisZ

Nov 21, 2017
Are this my legs? :poop:

I am sure the developer of unrpyc will update the app for python3 as soon as he time has. Its planed, but could take a bit. It's summer now and the usual real life stuff does not much attract people to sit on the computer.

Note: Do not try to use UnRen 0.91 with RenPy v7.5.x or v8.0.x. There isnt much working anymore. Try the alternate version like mentioned directly above your posts... https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...sole-developer-menu-enabler.3083/post-8469692

Try f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v3-unren-v-0-12v3-unren-v-0-13-v2-unren-windowed.92717/

Reactions: Fzoner95

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Sam With the release of the new version of the renpy,unren has stopped working for the games that are running on the new renpy and unren gives this error:
Code:
! Error: Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue.

Are you sure we're in the game's root or game directory?

Press any key to exit...
Can you please take a look at it?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes