Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

nagi291

Apr 23, 2018
So I used this tool in the past and everything worked fine. But now I cant even open it. Every time I try to open UnRen.bat it opens and immediately closes. This happens for any rpa extractors for me too. Do u guys know what might be happening?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So I used this tool in the past and everything worked fine. But now I cant even open it. Every time I try to open UnRen.bat it opens and immediately closes. This happens for any rpa extractors for me too. Do u guys know what might be happening?
What are you trying to do with it?
Open unren with any text editor, write Pause at the end instead of Exit. If he stops and nothing happens, then he has completed his operation. Or you do something wrong.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Try running it from a cmd window instead of double clicking it. Tell us what it prints.

Apr 27, 2017
Hello. Not sure if someone has faced the same issue, but I am having troubles for a while with this decryper. When I try option 1 or 2, it freezes not only UnRen but also my computer. This happens with almost all games I ve tried, last one Being a DIK. I am using Windows 10. Wondering if some1 could help. Thanks.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hello. Not sure if someone has faced the same issue, but I am having troubles for a while with this decryper. When I try option 1 or 2, it freezes not only UnRen but also my computer. This happens with almost all games I ve tried, last one Being a DIK. I am using Windows 10. Wondering if some1 could help. Thanks.
Which version do you use? Download 0.9 on the first page.
Perhaps this is due to Win 10.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I just wanted to see code changes so that I could learn to do some advanced android porting.
UnRen isn't the tool for that. If the game's code is still in the rpa it almost certainly hasn't been changed. If it's been changed, the porter already ran UnRen on it (or rpatool, whatever).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I ve got a Seagate BarraCuda Pro 10 Tb (ST10000DM0004) 7200 RPM 256 M SERIAL ATA 6 GB/S and it is at 16% of usage.
Well, I've got nothing.
"When I try option 1 or 2, it freezes not only UnRen but also my computer."
That shouldn't happen. You should do a virus scan, try to repair your OS, check system logs.

yukihn96

Dec 3, 2018
If you just need to translate the game, you don't need to pack the files back into rpa, you can put them in the Game folder in the unpacked form and perform the translation. To change the language in the game you will have to add a few lines of code in screens.rpy
You can also unpack image archives if you translate them. They can also not unpacked.
thank you sir

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes