Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
How would I repack a renpy archive? Babysitters is missing file 44 and 47 for day 15 and I can just copy other files but I don't know how to put it together again
Nevermind.

Last edited:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
How would I repack a renpy archive? Babysitters is missing file 44 and 47 for day 15 and I can just copy other files but I don't know how to put it together again
Why would you need to repack it? RenPy games don't even have to be packed in the first place, and mostly work fine when unpacked.

Reactions: Back and Krynh

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Hi friends, when I tried to launch the .bat, the black screen said : error : Cannot locate Python.exe ...

Could you say me the way to solve it?

I tried it on IS 2 Final.exe

Thx ;)

• Angry
Reactions: falafelswoop

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi friends, when I tried to launch the .bat, the black screen said : error : Cannot locate Python.exe ...

Could you say me the way to solve it?

I tried it on IS 2 Final.exe

Thx ;)
IS 2 Final? The RPGM game?

This doesn't work on RPGM games.

It also won't work on the IS2 Ren'Py port, because it doesn't store assets in an RPA. Instead, look in the unpacked folder.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Please make some tool for android also to extract Ch means game like milftoon drama
You only own Android devices ? No desk computer nor portable one ?

This said, the interest of such tool for Android is really limited. The additions (console enabling and all) wouldn't works as it, the possibility to edit the code source would be useless, and if you are only interested to the CG, you can ask in the thread games, surely someone can upload it for you.

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018

This said, the interest of such tool for Android is really limited. The additions (console enabling and all) wouldn't works as it, the possibility to edit the code source would be useless, and if you are only interested to the CG, you can ask in the thread games, surely someone can upload it for you.
Means milftoon drama cannot run in android phone

• Angry

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018

There many android user want to play milftoon drama on phone please do something don't give up easily

• Angry

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Means milftoon drama cannot run in android phone
There many android user want to play milftoon drama on phone please do something don't give up easily
Well...

Firstly, no need to double post.
Secondly, if Android users wand to play milftoon drama on Android, they have to ask on the game's thread, not here.
Thirdly, this tool is for Ren'py, while milftoon drama use another engine.

Gj777

Nov 2, 2018
Well...

Firstly, no need to double post.
Secondly, if Android users wand to play milftoon drama on Android, they have to ask on the game's thread, not here.
Thirdly, this tool is for Ren'py, while milftoon drama use another engine.
Sorry for that

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Is there a program that I can extract the scenes from?
Well if they're made using Ren'Py to compile them then you're in the right place but if they're not then you should head over to the other extraction tools depending on the engine that the VN's using.

Reactions: LucasLeels

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Well if they're made using Ren'Py to compile them then you're in the right place but if they're not then you should head over to the other extraction tools depending on the engine that the VN's using.
Which of these options do I use?
------------------------------------
The options are

1) Extract RPA packages
2) Decompile rpyc files
3) Enable Console and Developer Menu
4) Enable Quick Save and Quick Load
5) Force enable skipping of unseen content
6) Force enable rollback (scroll wheel)

9) All of the above

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror