Tool Ren'Py UnRenGUI, UnRen-forall(v9.4), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v9.4), UnRen-old

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
I changed the path, and now it gives the same error as Unren 1.0.10
Fixed it. Previously, this game was decompiled, but this functionality was lost when solving another problem. And by the way, 1.0.10 can't handle it at all, because the developer has made big changes to the engine in terms of working with the code. Which in turn requires changes in the code of the decompiler itself. In 1.0.10 used standard version.

Aug 29, 2020
Fixed it. Previously, this game was decompiled, but this functionality was lost when solving another problem. And by the way, 1.0.10 can't handle it at all, because the developer has made big changes to the engine in terms of working with the code. Which in turn requires changes in the code of the decompiler itself. In 1.0.10 used standard version.
thanks you are the man

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Would you be kind to push the commit to your repo, please :)

Last edited:
Reactions: VepsrP

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Please write me the paths to the games in which there were various letters and special characters that interfere with the operation of the tool, I want to test and check. So far I've been able to make it work with spaces and Cyrillic.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
idea for testing, rename directory so it starts with: ! or - (negatif sign)
I remembered about the exclamation mark and underlining as soon as I wrote there. Works. With a dash checked now, everything is fine too.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I remembered about the exclamation mark and underlining as soon as I wrote there. Works. With a dash checked now, everything is fine too.
Nice!

Additional, if it's not tested before:
Code:
漢字
Ãé
العربية
עברית
EDIT: try % since it's not forbidden to have % for folder name in windows, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: VepsrP

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Nice!

Code:
漢字
Ãé
العربية
עברית
The command line calmly accepted these characters, and now python has stopped working. Let's see what can do.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Nice!

Code:
漢字
Ãé
العربية
עברית
EDIT: try % since it's not forbidden to have % for folder name in windows, right?
These letters earned only on 3 python, the second, unfortunately, did not like them.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Nice!

Code:
漢字
Ãé
العربية
עברית
the % sign is not enough to solve this problem, it also required the sign " before the variable. The most interesting thing is don't need to put it after the variable, otherwise it will become part of the variable value. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: dikau

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
the % sign is not enough to solve this problem, it also required the sign " before the variable. The most interesting thing is don't need to put it after the variable, otherwise it will become part of the variable value. :BootyTime:
I was editing that post so you can add % on testing. Because you know someday maybe there's a game called "My Brain on 100%" or a file name "quest_100%.rpyc" or something like that.... :KEK:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I was editing that post so you can add % on testing. Because you know someday maybe there's a game called "My Brain on 100%" or a file name "quest_100%.rpyc" or something like that.... :KEK:
Ah, I misunderstood.:HideThePain: I checked it, it works without problems.(y)

calel

Aug 19, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/defending-lydia-collier-v0-15-2-white-phantom-games.33797/
compressed the game using version renpy 7.5.3
I cant extract the rpa files with one for all v2,v3,v4 and 7.5.0 v3

Creating rpatool...

Remove RPA archives after extraction?
. Enter (y/n):y
+ RPA archives will be deleted

Searching for RPA packages
+ Unpacking "v15.base.rpa" - 1041691608 bytes
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.15.2-pc\rpatool.py", line 79, in <module>
archive = RenPyArchive(archive)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.15.2-pc\rpatool.py", line 21, in __init__
self.load(file)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.15.2-pc\rpatool.py", line 57, in load
base, ext = filename.split(".")
ValueError: too many values to unpack
+ Unpacking "v15.new.rpa" - 79872066 bytes
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.15.2-pc\rpatool.py", line 79, in <module>
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.15.2-pc\rpatool.py", line 21, in __init__
self.load(file)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.15.2-pc\rpatool.py", line 57, in load

Cleaning up temporary files...

----------------------------------------------------

Finished

Enter "1" to go back to the menu, or any other
. key to exit:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/defending-lydia-collier-v0-15-2-white-phantom-games.33797/

Creating rpatool...

self.load(file)
self.load(file)

Finished

. key to exit:
Thanks, I'll see what the problem is later when I get back from work.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

Creating rpatool...

self.load(file)
self.load(file)

Finished

. key to exit:
Added fix. There were too many dots in the names of the archives.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dedalo_69 and "CJ"
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes