Tool Ren'Py UnRenGUI, UnRen-forall(v9.4), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v9.4), UnRen-old

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I'm still processing this, so sorry if I don't get it right.... Because I don't do anything that add any extra files... My script is just really using your unrpyc version (from github) and calling the game's python and execute that python with that unrypc...
So can you elaborate it more? especially the things with renpy\common?
Well, when I tested your script earlier, I noticed that it decompiled not only the files in the game folder, but also those that were in the renpy/common folder. This is especially noticeable if you leave only one or two files in the game folder. The number of spent files is clearly more than 1-2.
1670260937690.png

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Well, when I tested your script earlier, I noticed that it decompiled not only the files in the game folder, but also those that were in the renpy/common folder. This is especially noticeable if you leave only one or two files in the game folder. The number of spent files is clearly more than 1-2.
View attachment 2215290
Wait a minute.. that wasn't supposed to happen :ROFLMAO:.
I'll try to look my code again and also can you please tell me how you excute the script? via drag-and-drop or typing the game path?

and about the single file processing, did you mean it is better to run unrpyc everytime for every single rpyc files?

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Wait a minute.. that wasn't supposed to happen :ROFLMAO:.
I'll try to look my code again and also can you please tell me how you excute the script? via drag-and-drop or typing the game path?

and about the single file processing, did you mean it is better to run unrpyc everytime for every single rpyc files?
I dragged, typing the path manually is a hassle.
And as for multi-file or single-file processing, this is a feature of the batch file. There, for each found file, its own script is started. I had an idea to convert it into a multithreading, but I haven't dealt with this issue yet. On a PowerShell script, I'm sure there will be an opportunity to implement this, but I'm not sure about batch. That's why I didn't optimize for multiple processing.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I've only seen your messages, I haven't seen anything from him. :unsure:
In some of the issues... like #92 #146 #156 and a few others.

Official unrpyc uses multiprocessing if more as one thread available is. if not it reverts to non-MP. For the original unren from Sam he made a custom unrpyc version where he removed multiprocessing, or it would have bugged out with Renpy.
Why? Because Unren original and your versions depend on Renpys python and it doesn't support multiprocessing. I fact the whole module is missing, along other stuff, from this cut-down python version.

In original unrpyc i voted 2½ years back to have a fallback in case MP not exists, so certain people can use unrpyc with Renpys python without a bang. See

I dragged, typing the path manually is a hassle.
Typing? Manually? Thats this thing with the keyboard right? You're sooo old style.
For this, the informatics god gave us Strg + c and Strg + v ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dikau and "CJ"

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Decompiler
I have the latest version of Python and I already knew this ultra file. But with this new games no more decompile the rpa files. It even does the processing but does not release text or photos or videos. Look at the picture I took after using (UnRen-ultrahackv15)
game.jpg

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I have the latest version of Python and I already knew this ultra file. But with this new games no more decompile the rpa files. It even does the processing but does not release text or photos or videos. Look at the picture I took after using (UnRen-ultrahackv15)
View attachment 2217069
As soon as I download it, I'll see what the problem is.

Reactions: Moricano

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
View attachment 2217069
I just quietly unpacked the game. I think the problem is the non-English letters on the way to the game. Starting with RenPy version 7.5.0, python probably doesn't want to support them anymore.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
... It even does the processing but does not release text or photos or videos...
If you use the command chcp in your windows command terminal it should give you the used code page of it. 850 is "Multilingual Latin 1; Western European" and should support romance language group chars, which i guess is yours part of. You could try and set your WIN cmd with the command chcp 65001 to utf-8 and see if its works then.
Starting with RenPy version 7.5.0, python probably doesn't want to support them anymore.
No. Renpy has in the encoding dir a good number of them.
non-English letters
These english letters are commonly called latin alphabet. :p The english use them just 1:1...

Other european nations have some additions or changes. The only other alphabets in (part) europe are greek and cyrillic and not in code page ibm850 or windows1252 included.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
If you use the command chcp in your windows command terminal it should give you the used code page of it. 850 is "Multilingual Latin 1; Western European" and should support romance language group chars, which i guess is yours part of. You could try and set your WIN cmd with the command chcp 65001 to utf-8 and see if its works then.
No. Renpy has in the encoding dir a good number of them.
These english letters are commonly called latin alphabet. :p The english use them just 1:1...

Other european nations have some additions or changes. The only other alphabets in (part) europe are greek and cyrillic and not in code page ibm850 or windows1252 included.
1670385994274.png
These are clearly not English letters.

Official unrpyc uses multiprocessing if more as one thread available is. if not it reverts to non-MP. For the original unren from Sam he made a custom unrpyc version where he removed multiprocessing, or it would have bugged out with Renpy.
It's not about multiprocessing, but the fact that the files are passes into the script one by one. If they are submitted in a bunch, they can still be processed, just in one process. But the batch script passes them only one at a time. When I wrote corrections, I have been working with this concept. But if you submit several files for processing at a time, some places may not work correctly because of this. That's why my code didn't work for you and dikau.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
ok i will try here

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I just quietly unpacked the game. I think the problem is the non-English letters on the way to the game. Starting with RenPy version 7.5.0, python probably doesn't want to support them anymore.
bro I downloaded all versions of renpy here because each game is necessary to see in the script on which platform the game was developed.
But my headache is that I need the scripts to do the translations, and all the uren.bat I have here none of them does the job of decopiling the rpa file what I need....
Someone here on the forum sent me 3 newer uren.bat and said that maybe I can do what I want.
I even switched windows, I migrated to windows 10 64 bit and everything is up to date here and even so, these new games are shitting .....

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
bro I downloaded all versions of renpy here because each game is necessary to see in the script on which platform the game was developed.
But my headache is that I need the scripts to do the translations, and all the uren.bat I have here none of them does the job of decopiling the rpa file what I need....
Someone here on the forum sent me 3 newer uren.bat and said that maybe I can do what I want.
I even switched windows, I migrated to windows 10 64 bit and everything is up to date here and even so, these new games are shitting .....
Have you tried the PowerShell version? Maybe will be easier with it.
Edit: if nothing helps in the end, I will need the full path to the game, as in your screenshot, to try to catch the error.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Have you tried the PowerShell version? Maybe will be easier with it.
Edit: if nothing helps in the end, I will need the full path to the game, as in your screenshot, to try to catch the error.
I'm going to try something new here that I was taught and see what happens. Then if it works, I'll send the result, ty.

Reactions: VepsrP

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
unrpyc support decompiling .rpymc files to .rpym

@mazinogamer, perhaps tell why we shouldn't decompile rpymc on that game? was there an error? it might help VepsrP to troubleshoot and fix any error (... right, VepsrP? :LOL: )

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes