2. Longsword, 200 gold, 2 potions, sewing kit, and feather of return
  3. Rusty sword, 250 gold, potion, sewing kit, and feather of return
  4. Rusty sword, 200 gold, potion, sewing kit, and feather of return
  5. Longsword, 100 gold, potion, sewing kit, and feather of return
  6. Rusty sword, 50 gold, 3 potions, sewing kit, and feather of return

Reactions: luchettodj94

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
the pregnancy tag in this game is only one bad end scene or something like that, or its a mechanic of the game?

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Aww man, I remember brute forcing this game with google translate when it first came out. You went above and beyond with this, thank you.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So you guide a girl into becoming a cumrag live on TV for all to see...

Cool, cool.

Plot twist: Everything she feels is also sent to you since you're her "pilot" and you also turn into a dumbass cumrag but a sissy one instead lmao.

Nah I doubt the Japanese hentai writers have enough creativity to come up with a twist like that lmao you guys are safe lol

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
The version of the game is 1.0 or 1.03? Cause in the translation thread is showed as 1.03 (but not here).

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
The version of the game is 1.0 or 1.03? Cause in the translation thread is showed as 1.03 (but not here).
The latest version is 1.03 but the translated version is 1.0. As I understand it, the main difference is the addition of an epilogue scene on the true end.

If I had the updated version, I'd update the translation. No one has expressed much interest though so I haven't sought it out.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Given that this game came out in 2015, and on this specific RPGM engine... this thing is actually pretty decent tbh. The story is funny enough, and while it's not exactly original, it has enough spice to it to be ok. More importantly, I was impressed with the way the H was integrated in the story. Most of it is defeat rapes, but there's a good number of scenes that are tied in to how the girl is "piloted" through the world. You're technically supposed to avoid the H-stuff, and in most games where this is a thing, they make it very easy to do so.

Not exactly so in this game. Why? Monsters do NOT respawn, so you can't grind for either XP or money. This means that you actually have to think things through in terms of purchases of items, all while consumables end up prohibitively expensive in every way. Gear also only refunds 50% of the cost if you sell it back, which means that money is ALWAYS tight... unless of course you dive into the lewd events...

So if you want to avoid the rapes and the lewd events and play as if you're actually trying to rehabilitate the girl, rather than turning her into a lewd spectacle for everyone nation-wide or some-such... then you actually have to think things through in terms of purchases and so on.

I actually did that just because I felt like it, well, that and I was curious if it was possible to finish the game with 0 lewdness, and it is. Only took me... hm... I think 3 hours? It's not a long game to say the least, especially if you don't engage with the H-stuff. It's gonna be significantly longer if you do, obviously. Though it's hard to say by how much. The H-scenes are... decent in terms of CGs, I suppose, but text-wise they're pretty short, so not very impressive. Overall just ok. It's impressive that for all town events, they actually made the effort to put in pregnant CG variations, which is not something you see in a lot of games.

Moving on, the translation. It's been edited enough that for the most part, you can't tell that it's MTL because it reads like actual English, if a bit awkward at times. This is, in my opinion, the bare minimum that should be necessary to allow an MTL translation to be allowed on the site. Dazed's translations notwithstanding since those literally cost money to make...

That said, odds are that the game would have felt WAY more annoying without the addition of that return feather... and even with it, you end up doing quite a bit of backtracking because of needing to go back to where you left. So the original game is probably something like a ~3 star. Not super memorable, but not a good way to waste some hours, get some material and so on. It's a shame that the dev seems to have dropped off the map, because I think that if they kept improving, they'd have made some pretty good stuff by now.