VN Unity Abandoned Unscripted [Season 1 - Ep.1] [Undergrad Studios]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1675659857506.png
She is the babe of your entire world and this is where you meet her.
1675660027622.png
1675659818051.png
Willie’s occupies the basement of an old film processing building, and has a darker, industrial aesthetic, a stark contrast to the sun and smiles synonymous with California. Ran by the eponymous bartender, Willie is a man of few words, and when you first started coming to the bar you were worried he straight up disliked you.
1675659755158.png
Through sheer persistence Willie has come to accept you and your friends, becoming the go-to spot to spend your min wage pay-check on cheap beer and peanuts. LA can be a scary and daunting place at the best of times, and Willie’s is a place you’ve come to rely on, a permanent fixture in a world that’s hard to keep up with.
1675659774900.png
Willie’s will feature in many of the episodes, providing the springboard for storylines which feature your core friendship group - think Central Perk, Paddy’s Pub or Monk’s Diner.

We’ll soon be back with more insights from important aspects of Unscripted, we’re working hard on the demo version, which should be available in a few days!

Unscripted Dev Update #2

Hello everyone,

If you haven’t noticed it, we added new screenshots to the Steam page.
These were taken from different scenes taking place
in one of the most iconic locations in Unscripted: Willie’s Bar.
We thought it could be interesting to let you know a bit more about it!

We cannot wait for you to test Unscripted!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This has a chance to become a really good AVN. MC is a writer (he is the white guy with messy hair wearing a plaid shirt) and he is not lucky with the ladies. He goes to a bar with his friends, boy meets girl and you can imagine the rest. There will be multiple seasons according to the devs and I'm seriously looking forward to this.

I don't think there will be any fetishes like ntr or femdom. Looks like a vanilla romance story. The black dude and the white girl in the middle of the banner are main love interests for the MC. Actually not sure about the guy, but the girl definitely is.

The demo is 20 minutes long by the way, depending on how fast of a reader you are. There are quite a few dialogue choices.
It's a pity… a hotwife/cuckold path with the brunette could be very interesting :)

popober

Jun 9, 2017
First saw this randomly pop up on a facebook ad a couple days ago. Said they have a gaming laptop giveaway, so I signed on because I got nothing to lose. Of the two entry chances though, one required a twatter account so I didn't bother with that.

Anyway, after that I've suddenly been seeing it all over the sites I frequent. I was wondering why it looked familiar in a strange way; turns out it looks like every run-of-the-mill daz3d unity game on here.

Reactions: phacer

phacer

Dec 8, 2017
First saw this randomly pop up on a facebook ad a couple days ago. Said they have a gaming laptop giveaway, so I signed on because I got nothing to lose. Of the two entry chances though, one required a twatter account so I didn't bother with that.

Anyway, after that I've suddenly been seeing it all over the sites I frequent. I was wondering why it looked familiar in a strange way; turns out it looks like every run-of-the-mill daz3d unity game on here.
same here, i have ads of this game everyday

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
This has a chance to become a really good AVN. MC is a writer (he is the white guy with messy hair wearing a plaid shirt) and he is not lucky with the ladies. He goes to a bar with his friends, boy meets girl and you can imagine the rest. There will be multiple seasons according to the devs and I'm seriously looking forward to this.

I don't think there will be any fetishes like ntr or femdom. Looks like a vanilla romance story. The black dude and the white girl in the middle of the banner are main love interests for the MC. Actually not sure about the guy, but the girl definitely is.

The demo is 20 minutes long by the way, depending on how fast of a reader you are. There are quite a few dialogue choices.
Wait, so he falls in love with a Black guy? I'm confused.

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
Damn! So the Main Character meets up in a Bar with and they are already a good buddies?! And its made in Unity and it actually works on my Potato PC???

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
Translation: We spent a shit ton of money on marketing and gfx for this game. So you better appreciate this and give us your money!
These Zoomers can't appreciate a good solid story anymore. What happened to the old days, when you would be an MC endlessly peeping on women in showers and never, ever fuck anyone? Let us return to tradition.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I tried it out. For starters the guy on the banner is not the MC(thankfully... MC is in the 5th pick).
Not much to tell on the demo other that they have a good artist, though there were no sexy scenes. It also has a pretty decent writer. And by pretty decent writer I am not saying that the story is good(to early to judge); I mean to say the writer is good in terms of flow, believable dialogue, grammar, vocabulary, etc. It is more professional writing.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes