• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Thanks for the reply, that does help me understand a few things a bit better. All good though, besides those few points I made I do think you're doing a good job overall. I've played games with English so bad I couldn't even understand what was being said, to the point of just giving up... So for having a limited grasp of the language I'd say you're not doing all that bad lol.

Like I said the game looks great overall, especially after you've updated some things in episode 3. I'm sure it'll only get better over time so I'll be looking forward to futures updates!
I'm putting in a lot of effort in terms of renders, and given that I have only the experience of a year i believe it will surely improve as time goes on. Hopefully more of such positive comments in the future :)

Reactions: Balbaar

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Are relationships exclusive, PLZ? I mean, will one relationship block all others? Thx.
Yes, you can. In the future there will be an option to block the paths if you were to choose one.

1977dude

Jun 4, 2019
Hi, i like this game and played to the end of 0.25 Android version. Downloaded the 0.30 but due conflicting files it wont update. Not interested to start all over again. Is there a setting or other fix to this problem?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why didn't the lesbian scene in chapter 3 unlock for me, and why did I unlock the voyeur scene in chapter 2 even after I refused?

• Hey there
Reactions: DemonLad
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes