• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
spcl_01.jpg
Hello Lads,

Sorry for the silence in between. Just to assure you, development is top. Had a couple of thermal issues in between, so paused it for 2-3 days max. No rests on Sundays too, trust me.

So total, I took around nearly two months for both games, and since Honey, Brace Yourself was full of 4K rendering, it was a hard time. It is an ambitious project, and a steamy one without slowburn, so putting in effort. But I don't want to drop a demo yet. Reason is even with 200 renders and good number of script lines, the branching makes the game super short. So want to make sure all the three characters are getting atleast 15 minutes of gameplay.

Unseen Instincts is a smooth process. No lewd scenes have been created yet since the story is going that way, so even in that case I was able to complete 80 odd renders. I know, not so much, but honest effort. March most of the focus will go to Unseen, so end of March I will try to wrap it up.

About the support, honestly, I am overwhelmed. It is really tough here without a job, and with your support, I was able to do my PC repairs. Over a year and a half since I last had a job, and your support meant I was able to pay rent and have my daily bread. I am truly grateful for your support, and for the same reason I have been putting in a lot of effort even though my PC isn't a strong suite for renders.

For Patreons, you can get the special renders with portrait and landscape ones for both Mobile and Desktop.

SEE YOU SOON!

MUCH LOVE, DL.

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Unseen Instincts Progress Update - v0.35
un035_sc1_81.jpg
Yo, angry with me for being so lazy with updates? Trust me, I am too!

The thing is, my PC is encountering too many issues at the moment. Working on Ren'Py and the renders on Daz isn't a good sign for my lap and he's been telling me this with a loud fan noise and heat dissipation. Well, guess machines do talk.

But I'm trying my best. The support for me for this game is honestly keeping me alive in what I should say a horrible situation, but whenever I see Nicole, I think of zipping down my pan... oh wait, no, I meant to say feel happy for her being my MC.
un035_sc1_67.jpg
un035_sc1_80.jpg
Okay, now, coming to the progression. Pretty much the scenario Nicole encountered last night after the party wasn't pleasant and thus, you know, police and detectives. The progression from there. This update mostly builds on the story and more relationships.

So enjoy these sweet renders, which is also an indication that 60% of the rendering work is done, and max to max it might take 2-3 weeks. Not giving you a date this time, I'm slowly becoming notorious for skipping dates.

Keep the support going, and please do share my game and bring in more subs since I need this game to help me back up.

Much love, DL.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes