DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
HNY update and tweaks to render styles including Unseen Instincts

Here's an overview of the lighting adjustments and better character textures for my new game. Will be looking to change for Unseen Instincts as well, so need your thoughts about this.

nic_sc_01_01.jpg

Patreon Post:

Honey, Brace Yourself! Dev Thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-br...he-milf-adventures-triology-dev-thread.175878

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

Hey there! I've been a bit MIA lately, but it's all because I've had some personal adventures. You know I'm currently without a job and with the job market open slowly, I thought it would be better to get some errands running, because, tbh, there haven't been enough contributions from my titles to run a daily day. Because of this the development was stalled a little with slow progress but fear not my friends, because over the last week or two, it's revved up and we're back on the fast track!

Unseen Instincts development is humming along smoothly. We've injected some fresh energy into it by introducing a medley of new textures and captivating scenes. The environment settings have undergone a transformation, creating an even more immersive experience. Some NSFW scenes are coming too!
1.png

As for my ambitious project, I've intentionally kept it on a slow and steady course to avoid disrupting the ongoing game developments.
nic_jc_01_10.jpg

Unseen Instincts might see a launch in November, and HBY in December. Patrons stay tuned as some special renders await.

Much Love!

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes