Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I got a game crash problem while Ryan was interrogating Tom. I tried both Android version but still got the same problem.

Anyone else got this problem..??

Jan 20, 2022
[Video] Tittie Tatas - A glimpse of what to come! (Unseen Instincts v0.25)

Can you guess who's jiggling that glorious pair?

Hint: It isn't Pearce or Ryan.

Unseen Instincts v0.25 Chapter 2 will be releasing this 24th of November, so stay tuned!

View attachment 3079630
I have played your game and love your work. Could you put some nice songs and actual sound during the scenes? Appreciate your time and effort invested in creating this game. Thank you!

Reactions: restlez

nikypuma

Apr 11, 2019
Hey I was thinking but up to you dev, When she is like going undercover like the jogging or the coffee shop, or the bar she takes her ring off. Making it more realistic when she starts flirting. Well in real life i don't undercover agent have wedding rings on. Could be a option for later on.

Reactions: DemonLad

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Hey I was thinking but up to you dev, When she is like going undercover like the jogging or the coffee shop, or the bar she takes her ring off. Making it more realistic when she starts flirting. Well in real life i don't undercover agent have wedding rings on. Could be a option for later on.
Currently in the game she doesn't progress with the ring, as she isn't married. But yes, when the time comes, we will have that option.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
He said will launch update on 1st november and then 24th november but until now the update still tentative. I bet he will launch update together with Christmas day or new year.

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
He said will launch update on 1st november and then 24th november but until now the update still tentative. I bet he will launch update together with Christmas day or new year.
1st November I should have completed, but got carried away with the new game which is coming great with visuals. Now everything is done apart from testing. There are bugs that are not getting fixed (the crashing issue in last update, frame drops and skips, looping issue in animations) so without fixing them it would be unholy of me to drop the game. Trust me will not take long.

Reactions: restlez

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Unseen Instincts v0.25 Chapter 2

Changelog:

Unseen Instincts v0.25 is now live for Android and Windows PCs!

This update finishes Chapter 2: Shadows.

v0.25
Patch Notes:

Official Release on 29/11/2023

• v0.25 patch alone contains 300+ FULL HD renders, excluding renders for animations. Including them, you have a total of 800+ renders.
  • 1000+ Script lines.
  • One new character.
  • Nine new FULL HD animations. Two cinematic (Semi-NSFW) and seven lewd animations.
  • Four new Achievements. These when unlocked give you Four special renders as rewards.
  • Three new replay gallery scenes.
Feedback is much appreciated.

With Love, DL.

Jan 20, 2022
It was a long wait, but I believe it is my best effort yet.

So, Unseen Instincts v0.25 is now live!

Get the game!

itch.io:
Patreon post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What to expect? Here!

View attachment 3126402 View attachment 3126403 View attachment 3126404 View attachment 3126405 View attachment 3126406 View attachment 3126407
When do we get the acces to the new updates?

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes