Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Is there enough content in the game right now to stroke my salami to?

I need more details like story, gameplay length, replayability and most of all, your full name, address, bank account, and social security number.

• Haha
Reactions: DemonLad

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well just a police story, not even really good with some little sex depending on your choices. The renders look quite bad so nothing much interesting to see here.
How this VN got 5 stars ? maybe because there is a story or the dev has some friends i guess.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
So i guess Nicole is married in the present (and missing, or something?), but it seems like that hasn't happened yet in the current story, which is actually a flashback to the past, and she gets married at a later point?

If that's so, i wonder if she'll meet this x guy during the story and get together with him, and then cheat on him :devilish:. Female protagonist games with naughty lady leads are the best. :coffee:

Which is why that the Kelly scene was the best one so far for me. Hopefully Nicole gets to do that kind of thing and more.

Is Nicole cheating yet?
lul i came here wondering this too.

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Well just a police story, not even really good with some little sex depending on your choices. The renders look quite bad so nothing much interesting to see here.
How this VN got 5 stars ? maybe because there is a story or the dev has some friends i guess.
I've tried my best to keep things realistic (impossible, I know!) and with a detective story this has, I actually shared this more complex script with lot of detective stuff (w/o adult content) to many producers but got rejected (I think I know why.)

For renders I've tried my best to keep the faces neat but I'm pretty confident many players have their own taste, so no issues.

For reviews lemme be honest I don't even have enough money to pay my rent so I can't possibly buy any review guys haha. Friends yes but nobody reviewed it, just the nice lads here hanging around who genuinely liked the game. I wouldn't mind at all if a negative review comes, I'm always open to your feedback and if in case there are low review ratings, I'll try my best to change it by getting my game better.

Thanks much for the feedback bro, I hope you like the game someday and I'll try my best to make it that way ;)

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Good police story , minimum sex scenes but the final scene with Kelly at least makes the game fap material :KEK:
Just the beginning my brother, long way to go. Lot of lewd scenes and omg can't imagine Nicole being naked and.... wait, why is my cock gettin har... never mind.

Thanks ;)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Only got a few minutes in, the writing pushed me away. It's not just the EAL sentences, but also worldbuilding/lore things. Where is this game set? Anywhere I'm aware of a senior officer isn't going to refer to a subordinate, in the workplace, as Ms. X, it'd be Detective , Sergeant, Officer, Constable X. If this is a police story it doesn't give off confident vibes when really basic elements like that don't scan. This also goes for the Mr. X guy, he goes from a very (likely reasonably) antagonistic take with the young cop, and then heel turn lets him in. I didn't notice anything convincing that would change that.

I'll probably swing back in a few updates, see if anything changes. Best of luck with the project.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Only got a few minutes in, the writing pushed me away. It's not just the EAL sentences, but also worldbuilding/lore things. Where is this game set? Anywhere I'm aware of a senior officer isn't going to refer to a subordinate, in the workplace, as Ms. X, it'd be Detective , Sergeant, Officer, Constable X. If this is a police story it doesn't give off confident vibes when really basic elements like that don't scan. This also goes for the Mr. X guy, he goes from a very (likely reasonably) antagonistic take with the young cop, and then heel turn lets him in. I didn't notice anything convincing that would change that.

I'll probably swing back in a few updates, see if anything changes. Best of luck with the project.
Thanks for the feedback.

Tbh, yes, I wanted to keep this professionally knit, but these are some less important aspects in an AVN. The story is pretty much my old script but with a lot of changes and technicality which I didn't wanna bore the players with, hence the formal names in the script with sometimes reference to their positions in the PD.

Also, the first interview trope is set in a distant future, where the guy is Nicole's husband, but is he really is something that hasn't been revealed yet. He isn't even in the current timeline, and the tone is something that one would speak in if he want's to distance himself from the outside/police world. So, is he an antagonist already? You never know.

I'll be happy if my product gets to your expectations in the future. English is my 3/4th language, and probably that's why the sentences sometimes don't make sense. Thanks for the feedback my brother, any more inputs I'll be more glad to take in.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I think you got something good here. Alot of people are going to enjoy it, I just don't play female protagonist games. I should have checked the tags before downloading. Best of luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLad
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes