Harposord

Aug 9, 2017
I've just discovered this game and the least I can say is that I'm incredibly surprised. For me, the story and Nicole's development are well done and I can't wait to see what happens next, hopefully with a new swimming lesson with Melvin. :devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DemonLad

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I misread the title as Ultra Instinct and was disappointed from the lack of DBZ. But now I'm wondering that if a woman gained ultra instinct, would she get fucked by a man normally or dodge the thrust? :unsure:

Anyways, game looks cool just not for me.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Personally, I like the pace the story has, as it's not too fast, not too slow.
Ahh, and kudos for that Nicole and Sebastian scene in the hotel. Despite not showing much, it manages to generate a really strong sexual tension. I found it hotter than other scenes in other games that show a lot more. (y)
There is nothing better then sexual tension that leads to passionate sex. The majority of the female protagonist games are missing that.

Last edited:

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
No corruption system because Nicole isn't someone who doesn't know about sex. She is a bold woman, and if bold ladies don't be into sex who else would be? That wouldn't make sense, I thought. Relationships, yes. It matters in the end.

The storyline is crafted in a way that you are falling to sexual adventures.

I agree about the sexual scenes, most have this complaint. But it would be ugly if the game turns out into a fuck fest without pushing the story.

Please stick around, need every bit of support to keep the project running.
Don't worry dev, there's some of us here that prefer games like this, so keep up the good work! Good female protagonist games are lacking here.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Immediately after Tom's interview at the station, Ryan is wearing two completely different outfits in the same scene. He begins by wearing a yellow t-shirt, and then inexplicably is wearing the white shirt and tie, he wore during an earlier scene, before switching back again to the yellow t-shirt. This is all within the same office scene, so it surely must be an error.

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonLad

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I've just discovered this game and the least I can say is that I'm incredibly surprised. For me, the story and Nicole's development are well done and I can't wait to see what happens next, hopefully with a new swimming lesson with Melvin. :devilish:
Well, you are in for a treat next update then ;)

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Immediately after Tom's interview at the station, Ryan is wearing two completely different outfits in the same scene. He begins by wearing a yellow t-shirt, and then inexplicably is wearing the white shirt and tie, he wore during an earlier scene, before switching back again to the yellow t-shirt. This is all within the same office scene, so it surely must be an error.
There have been mistakes from my end. I changed script many times so that might be the reason for the mishaps.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

Lads, hello!
Thank you for the feedback on the last update. There are a lot of improvements needed, so I will give them all a correction when I freshen up and revamp the game for the v0.50 update, new scenes, renders, and code changes. Until then, I won't change or spoil the existing details.

The script is almost ready for the next update. Branching needs to be done, and the rendering process is speeding up since there aren't any complicated scenes to set, but there will be in the future.

I'll keep you updated on the progress made in the coming scenes. Answering many queries about the lewd scenes, well, straight-path lovers can rejoice.
Keep smiling until then!

With Love,
DL.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes