Harposord

Aug 9, 2017
I've just discovered this game and the least I can say is that I'm incredibly surprised. For me, the story and Nicole's development are well done and I can't wait to see what happens next, hopefully with a new swimming lesson with Melvin. :devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DemonLad

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I misread the title as Ultra Instinct and was disappointed from the lack of DBZ. But now I'm wondering that if a woman gained ultra instinct, would she get fucked by a man normally or dodge the thrust? :unsure:

Anyways, game looks cool just not for me.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Personally, I like the pace the story has, as it's not too fast, not too slow.
Ahh, and kudos for that Nicole and Sebastian scene in the hotel. Despite not showing much, it manages to generate a really strong sexual tension. I found it hotter than other scenes in other games that show a lot more. (y)
There is nothing better then sexual tension that leads to passionate sex. The majority of the female protagonist games are missing that.

Last edited:

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
No corruption system because Nicole isn't someone who doesn't know about sex. She is a bold woman, and if bold ladies don't be into sex who else would be? That wouldn't make sense, I thought. Relationships, yes. It matters in the end.

The storyline is crafted in a way that you are falling to sexual adventures.

I agree about the sexual scenes, most have this complaint. But it would be ugly if the game turns out into a fuck fest without pushing the story.

Please stick around, need every bit of support to keep the project running.
Don't worry dev, there's some of us here that prefer games like this, so keep up the good work! Good female protagonist games are lacking here.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Immediately after Tom's interview at the station, Ryan is wearing two completely different outfits in the same scene. He begins by wearing a yellow t-shirt, and then inexplicably is wearing the white shirt and tie, he wore during an earlier scene, before switching back again to the yellow t-shirt. This is all within the same office scene, so it surely must be an error.

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonLad

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I've just discovered this game and the least I can say is that I'm incredibly surprised. For me, the story and Nicole's development are well done and I can't wait to see what happens next, hopefully with a new swimming lesson with Melvin. :devilish:
Well, you are in for a treat next update then ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Harposord

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Don't worry dev, there's some of us here that prefer games like this, so keep up the good work! Good female protagonist games are lacking here.
Thanks bro, appreciate it :)

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Immediately after Tom's interview at the station, Ryan is wearing two completely different outfits in the same scene. He begins by wearing a yellow t-shirt, and then inexplicably is wearing the white shirt and tie, he wore during an earlier scene, before switching back again to the yellow t-shirt. This is all within the same office scene, so it surely must be an error.
There have been mistakes from my end. I changed script many times so that might be the reason for the mishaps.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Yeah, there are several instances where renders from earlier scenes, get mixed up with later ones.
I will be giving the game a revamp once it reaches v0.50, for Steam. Lot of codes need to be fixed.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

Lads, hello!
Thank you for the feedback on the last update. There are a lot of improvements needed, so I will give them all a correction when I freshen up and revamp the game for the v0.50 update, new scenes, renders, and code changes. Until then, I won't change or spoil the existing details.

The script is almost ready for the next update. Branching needs to be done, and the rendering process is speeding up since there aren't any complicated scenes to set, but there will be in the future.

I'll keep you updated on the progress made in the coming scenes. Answering many queries about the lewd scenes, well, straight-path lovers can rejoice.
Keep smiling until then!

With Love,
DL.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Someone needs to go to these Asian countries, to where they teach people English, and let them know that we don't say "Mr [given name]".

We say "Mr [Surname]".
In English names are always [given name] [surname] when speaking to someone.
You never use the title "Mr" and only their first name.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Someone needs to go to these Asian countries, to where they teach people English, and let them know that we don't say "Mr [given name]".

We say "Mr [Surname]".
In English names are always [given name] [surname] when speaking to someone.
You never use the title "Mr" and only their first name.
Not my first language so sorry for the mistake.

Reactions: Content_Consumer

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Not my first language so sorry for the mistake.
I understand, it's not a big problem, I've just noticed it consistently in so many VNs that I think whoever is teaching English must be doing it incorrectly.

I never blame the person who is speaking a second or third or whatever language, as it isn't easy.
I know my Indonesian, French and German are far from perfect.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

Hey folks,
The update is going well, closing in on the renders as per the plan. Might see a quick release, but again, no dates since the coding part is my negative side.

Nicole is looking good in most renders, hoping my rendering is improving.

Will drop the details of the update soon lads.

Patreons, I'm sorry, was busy with the update, so has not been able to dedicate time for special renders. Will be releasing them soon!

With love,
DL

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes