ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
This bug is still present, also the lesbian scene in Chapter 3 still didn't unlock for me.
DemonLad Everytime you unlock an achievement that image of a woman appears, it's annoying.

The gallery has a bug, the lesbian scene from chapter three doesn't appear unlocked. But if you want to replay the new lesbian scene, chapter 4, it's the scene from chapter 3 that appears. So, the new lesbian scene can't be replayed from the gallery right now.

Reactions: DemonLad

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
DemonLad Everytime you unlock an achievement that image of a woman appears, it's annoying.

The gallery has a bug, the lesbian scene from chapter three doesn't appear unlocked. But if you want to replay the new lesbian scene, chapter 4, it's the scene from chapter 3 that appears. So, the new lesbian scene can't be replayed from the gallery right now.
Thank you for reporting. There are plenty of bugs in the game, I'm new to the coding scene and actually can't afford a coder rn, so bear with me for a while.

I will be fixing most of the errors in the coming update.

Reactions: Parkernfc

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Will be soon having action. I wanted some buildup and it is going accordingly, now I'll up the gears.
Personally, I like the pace the story has, as it's not too fast, not too slow.
Ahh, and kudos for that Nicole and Sebastian scene in the hotel. Despite not showing much, it manages to generate a really strong sexual tension. I found it hotter than other scenes in other games that show a lot more. (y)

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I agree, it was because I used to get plenty of issues with my PC, got data erased twice. That's why the codes are all messed up.
So share with us how are you gonna take things forward...update wise / render wise? What's your plan on how to take this VN forward??? Half yearly update/annual/quarterly??? I prefer straight content though, so lesbian lovers might love your VN more as of now.....I liked the story so far but just being honest tease with straight content is 100 times more effective than lesbian tease or scene...have played almost all female protagonist games...so just as a fan of VN, I hope for more straight contents and sex. And I hope you won't keep tease going on for years....

I hope this game doesn't turn out to be another AWAM, Denver, perfect marriage kind of game where tease is going on for 2/3 years without sex .... I do like the story so far...concept is good...just keep up the good story with sex scene...and do share your plan how you gonna take it forward from this update onwards.

olyerpy

Jul 22, 2022
First time through Unseen Instincts for me and I was pleasantly surprised (while also always waiting for it) that there was no corruption system built into the game. Nicole is, seemingly, a regular detective whose adventures lead her to some interesting sexual opportunities. On the upside, this is a pretty compelling story line. On the downside, the amount of sexual action is somewhat surprisingly low for a game of this length.

I'll definitely stick around for the next update or two to see if it gets a little raunchier.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Personally, I like the pace the story has, as it's not too fast, not too slow.
Ahh, and kudos for that Nicole and Sebastian scene in the hotel. Despite not showing much, it manages to generate a really strong sexual tension. I found it hotter than other scenes in other games that show a lot more. (y)
Thanks for the feedback. Well finally my bad writing did get some positive opinion haha.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
So share with us how are you gonna take things forward...update wise / render wise? What's your plan on how to take this VN forward??? Half yearly update/annual/quarterly??? I prefer straight content though, so lesbian lovers might love your VN more as of now.....I liked the story so far but just being honest tease with straight content is 100 times more effective than lesbian tease or scene...have played almost all female protagonist games...so just as a fan of VN, I hope for more straight contents and sex. And I hope you won't keep tease going on for years....

I hope this game doesn't turn out to be another AWAM, Denver, perfect marriage kind of game where tease is going on for 2/3 years without sex .... I do like the story so far...concept is good...just keep up the good story with sex scene...and do share your plan how you gonna take it forward from this update onwards.
Update every months, I kept up with it but my PC is old, had troubles with it.

Tease and a bit of a slow burn is something that keeps the excitement flowing. The game will have 10 Chapters are per the current plan. I don't wanna drag this forever, I have plenty of other adult game ideas in mind.

About the sex, well, it will come soon. The script is such a way that I want to explore most of the kinks (be it vanilla) and then have a blasting, worthwhile climax, that makes sense storywise too.

Simply put: Update every two months, roughly 6 chapters more so 12 updates. Plan to finish the game in the next 2 years.

2/3 years without sex, even my cock would go 2 inches shorter. Blue balling isn't part of the storyline XD

Much love my bro for the feedback.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
First time through Unseen Instincts for me and I was pleasantly surprised (while also always waiting for it) that there was no corruption system built into the game. Nicole is, seemingly, a regular detective whose adventures lead her to some interesting sexual opportunities. On the upside, this is a pretty compelling story line. On the downside, the amount of sexual action is somewhat surprisingly low for a game of this length.

I'll definitely stick around for the next update or two to see if it gets a little raunchier.
No corruption system because Nicole isn't someone who doesn't know about sex. She is a bold woman, and if bold ladies don't be into sex who else would be? That wouldn't make sense, I thought. Relationships, yes. It matters in the end.

The storyline is crafted in a way that you are falling to sexual adventures.

I agree about the sexual scenes, most have this complaint. But it would be ugly if the game turns out into a fuck fest without pushing the story.

Please stick around, need every bit of support to keep the project running.

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022

I concur. While, I like games with the corruption factor, seeing a game with a female protagonist without this addition, feels like a breath of fresh air.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes