DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I just finished the content of version 0.30. As soon as I saw the message at the end of the update, I was like, “Noo, what happens next?” Which is good, because if the story led me to say that, it's because it managed to catch my attention. Great job to the developer!
Wow, thanks for letting me know your thoughts. Appreciate it. :)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The preview pictures are very good indeed. How did I miss this one?

Nevermind. I downloading now and looking forward to seeing it play out. :sneaky::coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLad

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Unseen Instincts [v0.35] [DemonLad]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
A question, is this game only Female Protagonist? I see a multiple protagonist tag so i'm a bit confused Does it have a male protagonist?. If it is only female protag, man i'm a bit sad coz looking at the game i don't want to pass, but will have to...:(:cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Geigi and DemonLad

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
A question, is this game only Female Protagonist? I see a multiple protagonist tag so i'm a bit confused Does it have a male protagonist?. If it is only female protag, man i'm a bit sad coz looking at the game i don't want to pass, but will have to...:(:cry:
You shouldn't be sad, this site is FULL of games with male protagonists. Literally every time I pick a game I find interesting, there's the “male protagonist” tag, haha.
The problem is for those of us who like female protagonists, as the variety is notoriously scarcer in comparison. Luckily, there are some very good titles. Some already consolidated, and others that are well on their way, like THIS one.

Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
Obviously, quality of renders is amazing much better than the first release, but I personally didn't like the way facial expressions are specially of Nicole.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Unseen Instincts [v0.35]
+Mod

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Reactions: DemonLad
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes