Jan 20, 2022
Unseen Instincts v0.30 Progress Update and Release Period

Happy New Year lads! Wishing the best for you and your fam, and I also wish you play more games and enjoy your private time. ;)

Now, coming to the progress, the update will surely not have a long 2-3 months wait like usual. I will be wrapping off this update pretty soon. Animations will be limited this time, focusing more on the renders and keeping this update a finish to Chapter 3. So, this first week, you might see the new version of the game go live.

RELEASE PERIOD: January 5-8

WHAT TO EXPECT

As you can see, from Chapter 3 we will be having new improvements in terms of visuals and render textures. Some characters might look different from what you have previously seen, so the previous updates (including some parts of the story) will be getting a healthy revamp in the future once the game has been completed.

Honey, Brace Yourself Progress

After this update, I will be diverting my attention to Honey Brace Yourself, which is also getting a great revamp and if you are a fan of Unseen Instincts for it being a FMC, while also missing out on playing as a Male MC, you will get multiple options to begin your journey in the upcoming game.

Full Post here:
When is the public release of V0.30??

Reactions: DemonLad

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Unseen Instincts v0.30 is now live!

Well, the day is here. It was supposed to be way before, but yeah, it is here. v0.30 will serve as a stopgap for my next chapter, and hence a lot of effort.

This update has a change, meaning you will see a new texture and render styles implemented. I plan to continue this further in my game. Also, not many variables have been updated here, so next update I aim to check and fix as many as possible.

For the other remaining tiers, you'll be getting your versions unlocked in a particular schedule.

Hope you love this update.
DL

v0.30 Patch Notes:

Official Release on 12/01/2024

• v0.30 patch alone contains 420+ FULL HD renders, excluding renders for animations. Including them, you have a total of 900+ renders.
  • 1500+ Script lines.
  • Four new FULL HD animations. One cinematic and three lewd animations.
  • Five new Achievements. These when unlocked give you Four special renders as rewards.
  • Two new replay gallery scenes.
Feedback is much appreciated.

Itch:
Patreon:

jokerfakejkf

Aug 13, 2021
Unseen Instincts v0.30 is now live!

Well, the day is here. It was supposed to be way before, but yeah, it is here. v0.30 will serve as a stopgap for my next chapter, and hence a lot of effort.

This update has a change, meaning you will see a new texture and render styles implemented. I plan to continue this further in my game. Also, not many variables have been updated here, so next update I aim to check and fix as many as possible.

For the other remaining tiers, you'll be getting your versions unlocked in a particular schedule.

Hope you love this update.
DL

v0.30 Patch Notes:

Official Release on 12/01/2024

• v0.30 patch alone contains 420+ FULL HD renders, excluding renders for animations. Including them, you have a total of 900+ renders.
  • 1500+ Script lines.
  • Four new FULL HD animations. One cinematic and three lewd animations.
  • Five new Achievements. These when unlocked give you Four special renders as rewards.
  • Two new replay gallery scenes.
Feedback is much appreciated.

Itch:
Patreon:
Waitinggg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DemonLad

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Made a quick Mod with WT recommendations, gallery unlock (but only one scene so far) and some more game settings.

Dec. 8, 2023
Updated for the new game version v0.25

Download Mod v0.25 (~2MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.25 (~160MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2506207 View attachment 2506208 View attachment 2506209 View attachment 2506210
Would v0.25 of the mod work with v0.30 of the game, or would it need to be updated first?

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes