zoku

Aug 24, 2017
You will have to play as other females, say Kelly.
You've done great Job with the models, I would love to see a male protagonist Route, if that's in your mind it will be much appreciated and will add to your audience.
I'm personally turned off by playing as female protagonist, so hopefully you consider this option or a second game later.
Thanks

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
You've done great Job with the models, I would love to see a male protagonist Route, if that's in your mind it will be much appreciated and will add to your audience.
I'm personally turned off by playing as female protagonist, so hopefully you consider this option or a second game later.
Thanks
Sure bro, I have three scripts in hand.

Two of them about my MILF Adventure series with multiple character paths to choose. Another one is of a football-themed sport drama with a Male MC.

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Hey DemonLad, sorry for being that guy, but...

screenshot0001.png

... that bottle shape, the type of glasses, and the liquid that is then poured into the glasses... they are all wine, not whiskey.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Now I haven't played this yet, so I might talk out of my ass, but can you tell me what is the point of relationships, especially lesbian ones, if she ends up married with a guy anyway? All of them seem pointless, if you are actually for the relationship building part and not for random pixels mounting each other, regardless of what is the endgame.

Unless its revealed that the marriage is a cover up story I feel this game leads to only disappointment. The only ones that will get satisfied are the ones that can't wait to cheat on the husband in present time.

Another game with 'lesbian only' route, but only kinda. :( One day, man, one day...

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Now I haven't played this yet, so I might talk out of my ass, but can you tell me what is the point of relationships, especially lesbian ones, if she ends up married with a guy anyway? All of them seem pointless, if you are actually for the relationship building part and not for random pixels mounting each other, regardless of what is the endgame.

Unless its revealed that the marriage is a cover up story I feel this game leads to only disappointment. The only ones that will get satisfied are the ones that can't wait to cheat on the husband in present time.

Another game with 'lesbian only' route, but only kinda. :( One day, man, one day...
Well, the marriage route I explained it last time, but let me clarify again.

You know Nicole's Husband Mr.X on screen. You know he's her husband because in the future we saw that was the case.

But what we don't know is, is Nicole alive in the future timeline? Is she 'really' married to that bald fraud 'Pep-Guardiola' lookalike? What if that's just a skit?

These answers are known only when we come closer to the current timeline from the past. So, answering your question about pure 'lesbian' route, some decisions have to be taken, but let me give a small spoiler, she can end up with different guys/gals, or even choose her life alone.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Fuck, who was Tom again? Totally forgot...so many games to keep in mind and to remember the story and characters and maps...this shit is a hard job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLad
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes