DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

Hey Lads,

The latest update of Unseen Instincts, v0.45 is all set to go live this week.

Of course, the update will be released according to the different tiers on Patreon and will also be released on . Here's the detailed breakdown of dates.
  • Commissioner + Itch Early Access: 1st October (Release date)
  • Superintendent: 3rd October
  • Captain: 5th October
  • Lieutenant: 7th October
  • Detective: 9th October
  • Officer: 12th October
  • Public Release: 13th October
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the same.

Much love,
DL

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

As the title suggests, the latest version of my mystery thriller AVN Unseen Instincts, v0.45 is now available for you lot to download and play!

As mentioned in my , this will be available on Patreon and my itch and released as per the timeline.

The current update details are as follows:
  • v0.45 patch alone contains 350+ FULL HD renders, excluding renders for animations. Including them, you have a total of 700+ renders.
  • 1500+ new script lines.
  • One new FULL HD animation.
  • Three new replay gallery scenes.
  • Updated UI and design of the front page.

Hope you love this one.

DOWNLOAD UNSEEN INSTINCTS

-

With Love,
DL.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
$60 on patreon .............. The appropriate price should be around $10-$20
Pricey, I agree. But these are the perks for those who supported me. I was in a huge slump when I started this game, which was riddled with bad art and writing, these contributors saved and still saving me. Forgive me if I'm charging high but I desperately need everything and a new PC because I love doing this.

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Up for Superintendent+ members:

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

New

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to express how much your support has meant to me. I know, it might feel a bit cringy with these messages, I don't know how many do it, but I wanted to share this with you.

It’s been a challenging last two years—being without a job for so long tested me—but one thing that stayed constant through the highs and lows was your belief in me and this game. With the recent update, I reached a milestone for the first time, crossing $500 in contributions. I know, it might be short-lived, but I'm just overwhelmed with this right now before I go to bed.
Thanks to you, I’ve improved my renders and animations, pushing myself creatively, and now I'm beyond excited as we head toward the Steam release! Still, work is there, re-renders and re-animating some old, shitty ones, but that's what we all love, right?

On that note, I know how bad my renders were in the initial stages of the game and how pathetic the writing was, but thanks for bearing all that :)
As we look ahead, I'll save up for music assets to ensure everything's perfect for the launch. I’ve also been working on some exciting revamps we discussed, including character improvements and changes that I think will improve the experience. You could see those changes with the new GUI I suppose.
Your support has truly kept this project alive, and I can’t wait to show you all the plans I have in store for you guys, excluding what I shared in the roadmap.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

With love,
DL

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Up for Lieutenant+ tiers now

Reactions: Bane71
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes