Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
v.0.41 still can't play the last bikini pool scene though in the gallery replay mod though

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
I know, really sorry. I think my lack of English skills is something that is hindering the game and my story telling skills.

Right now I can't afford anyone to work on the English part of the project. When I am inching closer to the "money" I can afford my daily dues, yes, will hire people for a couple of things to work on.
I would love to help you for free, unfortunately, English is not my mother tongue either. :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: DemonLad

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
How can I get the other two achievements? I got this error message for Pool Maestro: View attachment 3908350 Couldn't find file 'images/bonus/ch2_ac5.png'.
Holy shit, I'm so bad, like super careless maybe. Achievements resolutions are messed up and some renders too. Well, will be working on everything correctly in the coming days.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnseenInstincts-0.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

Hello Lads,
Update Roadmap - UI.png
You've been asking for the roadmap and update plans of Unseen Instincts, here it is!

So, this roadmap is almost fixed, apart from the dates of course. The months I gave you are the deadlines, so I can even push things quicker and release them sooner.

As shared, I plan to wrap things before May 2026. Hmm, sounds like a long time, huh? But to get a fully furnished game, you need these timespan as a deadline. If I upgrade my hardware, I can work on getting things done quickly.

With this post, I want to open a discussion of some sort. I want you guys to ask questions about the game, even pitch events, and give suggestions for the future. Open to all. You can join to engage in the discussion if not here.

vije89

Feb 22, 2024
Made a quick Mod with WT recommendations, gallery unlock and some more game settings.
Mod installation: extract the Zip and move the files and the folder scripts to the ../game folder

===============================
Aug. 2, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.40
Aug. 3, 2024
Tried to fix some game bugs (pool scene)

===============================

Download Mod v0.40a (~2MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.40a (~220MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2506207 View attachment 2506208 View attachment 2506209 View attachment 2506210
Please need update v0.41

Thank you before :)

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

un045_scene2_2_77.jpg
Hello, my favorite lads and ladies,

Another week, another update progress. Quite boring, right? But I only have good things to say. The update is going at a great pace, with me fully involved in the progress without taking any breaks, and my potato PC running for long hours. I'm focusing on the rendering and script to ensure the experience is excellent for y'all.
un045_scene2_2_84.jpg
The script still has plenty of dialogue writing to do, and changed a couple of initially planned paths. I know in the last couple of updates there weren't the joy factor one would expect, but my aim this time is to bring the best out of Nicole and my ambitious project.

For my amazing Patreons, you guys are my bread and butter—seriously, without you, I'd just be toast. A simple thank you isn't nearly enough, but by now, I hope you know how much I love you all! I'm planning special renders for this weekend, maybe get it done by Sunday or Monday.

Until then, keep smiling y'all. A Happy Weekend!
With Love,
DL.

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
a promising game, but it is very forced in the relationship, FMC is a bitch with strangers, but with friends from work that she is intimate with, like Ryan, there is no sex scene. lots of dialogue and little sex. 6/10

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
a promising game, but it is very forced in the relationship, FMC is a bitch with strangers, but with friends from work that she is intimate with, like Ryan, there is no sex scene. lots of dialogue and little sex. 6/10
Yea I was hoping for like getting corrupted from Ryan first then by someone else.

• Hey there

DemonLad

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I agree. But this is what I wanted. The plot running now will all make sense in the future.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes